Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 34 - The Price to Pay

Dex-chan lover
We are 30 chapters in and we still have little to no idea as to how Lamia ends up befriending Aquila. There’s so much build up, the climax better be a good one.

W... what just happened to the pacing here. I think I need a reread. I spent too many chapters just being blinded by Aquila's dere smiles.

I'll be honest. This comic lost my interest a while ago. But from skimming and looking at NU, I'm assuming

she is the illegitimate child's mother and the father (from what I saw I think on NU or here, idk) is the duke's deceased brother?

So even though the maid gets what she deserves, I see she did it for the kid. Sad stuff. But I'm more curious as to Lamia's and Aquila's original backstory. It'd be great if they at least told us how they came to become close in the first timeline, so we can get a general idea of what exactly is going on. I don't even think that would spoil anything since there was more than 1 timeline to begin with and her death and his powers are still a mystery.

Double-page supporter
Wait, MC was really ready to let that maid die? That's a little darker than I would expect. Still, the prince is bound to swoop in to save the day, surely.

Thanks for the chapter!

@WeeabooReview Ofc she did, the maid was there for kill them all. That maid was not like Meva or Erte, she was a spy from Kioren. I know she did it for her child, but Lamia and her father made this for their own family.

Thanks for the chapter!! Love it!

Disappointing reason for him to be the heir. Why couldn't Lamia force them to investigate even if she became the heir?

better the author have the reason why he/she make it slow paced.

its already chapter 34 and i still dont have any idea what happening. idk why but i have a hunch this will be great thats why i still following this

Dex-chan lover
How dumb can you be, not expecting a person that is trying to assassinate you NOT to have a contingency plan? This author sure loves a slow burn, but this is a fucking slog. Hope thinks pick up and, i don't know, THINGS GET EXPLAINED?! Maybe, who knows.

I have no idea what is happening but what I do know is the author and artist are not good storytellers.

I pity the illegitimate child tho. He did nothing wrong but had to bear the consequences of his birth.

When you write a story where you want to save a character, then you must make your audience love that character. At this point, I don't care who lives or dies in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread