Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - Two Hundred Twenty Years

Dex-chan lover
what would have happened if he had forgotten too?

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell.
I pity gems cause they won't find the sweet release of death.

Unlike the moon Cuckers, who can be 'dissolved' by Admant's prayers, there's no way for them to die.
It seems like Phos is experiencing what the lunarians have felt for so long.

Double-page supporter
PHOS IS FUCKING PISSED

I hate that sensei tries to pray but he can't and he just can't help it, and I'm glad he went and rebuilt phos, the one who got so, so close to get him to pray

here we gather in the prosperous Crapfest and Tears no Kuni to pray once more for mercy. Ichikawa... please stop torturing our hearts.

That time skip.... and damn those last 3 pages. Never mind Yellow's personality/soul? breaking down, i guess they have been alive so long and without sleeping by now now its effecting them.

Can't believe it took hundreds of years for Phos to finally want to die, while it took me 17.

On another note: chilly chapter. cute outfits on our Lunar Gems. Ishikawa, please let them die.

They all forgot Phos. Everyone forgot they existed and, if there was never any need for them, would probably leave them scattered forever. That kind of terrifies me.

I’m glad Sensei was waiting, though. I was devastated, but after that last page, I feel like the story is about to switch up again...

Double-page supporter
@Fuko
I doubt he's capable of forgetting things. He's just not able to talk about or do certain things.
I wonder if Euclase was waiting for the same thing, for the other gems to forget.

This is confusing. Whatever happened to the determination Phos had some 5 chapters ago? He wants Adamant to pray, but is somehow including himself as a target too?
Also, why is this different? Why was Shiro "exorcised" without any need for "activations" and other things the Lunarians apparently can monitor?

@sillymangareader The previous chapter and the current chapter had a timeskip between them. It has already been 220 years since Phos was broken into pieces and buried in different parts of the land without any sun (their "food"). At this point, Phos has kinda just lost the will to live.

Users who are viewing this thread