"Last Update" in MD List is broken

The "last Update" colum shows quite random numbers that are not related to the manga updates at all, i got Mangas that are "updated" daily buit haven't had a new chapter in weeks and i have Mangas that are updated today but shows "update 7 days ago". What's up with this colum?
Also i have seen this several times now that you could set you preffered language for mangas or the website itself but couldn't find anything.

Contributor
1) For your preferred languages, go your account name at top of screen (if you are on a computer), and click, you will see "Settings", click on that . If you look down that list, you should see where you set your language preferences at.

2) As for the "Updates" thing, I once asked about that, and the problem with it is it updates whenever there is an update, even if it isn't in your language. At the time, there was no plan to fix it, although that may change or has changed. Also, sometimes the front page will show an update, but there is one on your list because the chapter has not yep been approved by the staff when it is the first time the uploader loads stuff to site.

Users who are viewing this thread