Last updated column on any manga listing takes into account your filter languages and a monthly update (need your support soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys have separate staging & production versions of the site. Maybe that would help avoid live site downtime :eyes:

Custom title
Staff
Developer
inifist posted:

If you guys have separate staging & production versions of the site. Maybe that would help avoid live site downtime :eyes:
^

I'd definitely donate if it was an option, but as others have mentioned the attack surface of ads is enough that I wouldn't disable blockers.

Maybe something like coinhive would be a good alternative? It's able to be user-throttled, and it's not like I'm using much processing power while reading.

Contributor
Just want to know all methods everyone mention, is there some on your mind. Cause doing two or three with good schedule may give a safety everyone want

Power Uploader
Funding tab has been opened I see. Currently only PayPal option, both monthly subs and one-time donation, so it's suitable for almost everyone (ok, maybe the minimum $5 might turn away some peeps, but I think most groups/mature readers won't mind chipping in some every now and then)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread