Level 0 Demon King Becomes an Adventurer in Another World

@Manhua_Cliches I agree, I wouldn't be bored reading more manga if that was the case. Do you have any recommendation of any manga having good art and story/plot, but it would be best if the plot isn't something too complicated.

People be like: "im here for the art"
Me: What art? the only art worth mentioning is the cover. the rest is a 6/10 max.

This is fun to read. Looking forward for more. Wont say its a masterpiece though definitely has its flaw but it is fun nevertheless. I'd say give it a read.

Anyone else hoping he actually goes through with his world conquest? Wouldn't mind having a legitimate villain instead of some anti hero or something among those lines.

ok the dude is dumb as fuck and behaves like a human but still has the memorys of being a demon king he lives who knows how long as a demon king so he should still behave like that even in a human body

the fox is fucking retarded he has more power then anything else in the world hmm he probably got kidnapped and now thinks he is a demon king

Power Uploader
I really hope this gets updated more often, I can't see myself waiting for months only to read 15 pages. The art is also kind of messy, mainly the characters, I find it hard to differentiate between which character is which.

boring japanese clichè isekai , he is evil because author set it , then become good for thot . he is level 0 for the little brain humans but maybe a true level 100

@Dregenburn Sorry I'm a bit late to reply but if I had a recommendation I would suggest "A breakthrough Brought by Forbidden Master and Disciple" if you haven't read it yet. The story is interesting and the MC character development is better than most other mangas(in my opinion). I also recommend "The executed Sage is Reincarnated As a Lich and Starts an All-out War" as well as "The Max Level Hero has Returned!" Which believe me, is a lot better than what most other "max level mc" mangas have to offer. I'm not sure if you've read any of these but I have a feeling you have, or at least a couple.

my excittement when I found prety good nonharem instantly died down because there ar liek no chapetrs.. WAIIIIIIIIIIII NOOOOOOOOOO LEMME BE A WEEEEEEEEEEEEb

Reading this pissed me off. It's the cliche of cliches. It shows him before when he's supposed to be an "Evil" king and not caring about killing. He loses against heroes and gets reincarnated(conveniently infront of a party of big breast females on the verge of death). Saves them, and of course lets them bitch him around. He's all powerful but obviously still acts like a horny middle schooler and going "They're barely wearing any clothes! Where do I look?!" Don't forget he's supposed to be a reincarnated EVIL king who conquered his world by most likely killing tons of people.
This would've been better branded if he wasn't supposed to be Evil and was just the typical "Horny male teen gets reincarnated with max stats and the ability to have every female on the planet to want his babies"

Dex-chan lover
All the characters are genuinely idiotic and the demon king isn’t evil in the slightest. World building has also been next to nonexistent. God knows how this has higher ratings than isekai where the author is at least trying.

Not gonna beat a dead horse since ive already seen multiple comments explaining what's wrong with this manga if you care about characters in the slightest this is not the manga for you

@Bebuu I know how you feel bro :<

read my comment on this very particular manga to know what i feel about this type of bullshitness :<

https://mangadex.org/title/59118/jigoku-no-gouka-de-yaka-re-tsuzuketa-shounen-saikyou-no-honou-tsukai-to-natte-fukkatsu-suru/chapters/

Double-page supporter
Not worth your time, read something good and Interesting that isn’t a shitty copy-paste

Users who are viewing this thread