Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito - Ch. 1.4

Group Leader
Supporter
Goddess's attitude towards everyone in this world: "Eh, let's half-ass a rpg level system and call it a day."
Goddess's attitude towards the MC: "I must anticipate and accomodate his every wish! Oh, he breathed a bit hard. I'll give him Enhanced Lung Capacity [high]!"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
is it me or the way MC level his skill just like Final Fantasy 1 and 2 (by the way both games suck ass the game is fine but they way to level stat is a pain in the ass)

Group Leader
Goddess's attitude towards everyone in this world: "Eh, let's half-ass a rpg level system and call it a day."
Goddess's attitude towards the MC: "I must anticipate and accomodate his every wish! Oh, he breathed a bit hard. I'll give him Enhanced Lung Capacity [high]!"
Well, he is the only (at least for now in Web Novel and in Manga) level 0 person.

My theory is that level 0 does not necessarily have to mean "worst of the worst". What if... "inteager overflow" occured? (I mean like he had such a high level it made an integer overflow and looped back to 0 [cuz negative numbers are not supported])

Aggregator gang
is it me or the way MC level his skill just like Final Fantasy 1 and 2 (by the way both games suck ass the game is fine but they way to level stat is a pain in the ass)

Mate it's ok to be young. Ff1 had a level system
You mean fF 2 and romancing saga. Ff legend is the start of the saga franchise and the stat grinder genre of these RPGs. Ff 2 is something else.

Dex-chan lover
image if the mc was in the world of berserk
how many fucking skill would he develop
y50qeu.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the "Waste management" skill, so that he doesn't have to pee or poop anymore. He has got to get it sometime. You are bound to have to hold it in at some point and if he wishes for the skill, he'll get it...

Heck, he could probably get invisibility and see through vision, if he wanted to and could become a pervert.

I really dislike that he can do anything and get a skill just like that. He didn't even feel a thing after drinking acidic "water" that was able to kill a T. rex like monster...

I'm out.

Double-page supporter
well at least the MC knows how to work with his system now I wonder if the MC is bright enough to know how hard is dungeon he got into. if this turns out to be another 5 IQ MC I'm out of here
I'm pretty sure he still somehow thinks he's in an E-rank dungeon. Just look at how he keeps thinking the magic stones "must be different" because they're larger than what the beginners manual states. Not one thought that maybe, juuuust maybe, he's in a really fucking high level dungeon. Nope! it's "just a bit different".

Users who are viewing this thread