Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 2 - My p…

Dex-chan lover
looks like tina is a follower of the evil god, her necklace in the flashback has a black flame thingy on it

Dex-chan lover
Won't that mean he is also immortal though? His HP should stay fixed too

Dex-chan lover
Does this mean the strongest spell he can cast without any external help can at most cost 10 MP or can he still cast spells even if they cost like 1k MP ?
Couse depending on how this Magic system works we can say he has either infinit mana or an infinitly fast mana regen.
@nono177013 same with HP he is either only a one hit kill or invulnerable

Dex-chan lover
@0neDragon Depends on how mana is used when casting. if the energy is harnessed outside himself, like Dragon Ball spirit laser stuff is, then it's infinite because the spell is formed outside him and thus his never-changing mana pool can supply as much as he needs. However, if the spell is internally processed like Ed's mental alchemy circles from Fullmetal Alchemist, then he's going to have to do some fancy layered casting to juice up the power since each part of the spell can only be a max of ten mana cost.

The main problem is that both Tina's fire lance and his fire lance both used 2 mp, just his magic attack value is ten while hers is... a lot. Because he is infinitely mana blessed, he might be able to do something like enchantments where it's TECHNICALLY not his magic attack stat that the mana is being run through.

Anyone else notice that the maid has a normal human ear in the second panel of the chapter, but demon/elf ears everywhere else?

Fixed status value meant that his stats won't ever go up... or down.

Clearly the evil god didn't think this through...

Dex-chan lover
hmm so it's like a junk car but the engine inside is a beast? is it like that?

M A S T A P I E C E.

Real talk though, this curse is mad stupid. Since everything is fixed that means he can literally just not ever die until the curse is removed by the Evil God himself. Our MC is literally the weakest and strongest Deus ex Machina character I have ever seen. i love it.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Evil god sure does up badly. He cursed the hero so that the hero dies early but made the hero immortal

@0neDragon, I don’t think even a one shot could kill him because it’s completely locked, so even though he should take 1k or smth, the rule states that it must always be 30 and so it can’t drop to 0 at any given time. He should at least feel the pain so I guess you could try to kill him mentally? Unless his state of mind is also fixed to be always calm then gg, Evil god screwed up big time

so basically, with fixed stats, he'll never get "tired"? gureato daze ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread