Leveling Up Alone

yep I'm dropping this, artist reuses the same panels over and over and over and over with different text, is like reading the same page...

This really is discount solo leveling, I mean the mc is way too dumb for he's own good, and the "AI" it's not good either.
me: mom can I have solo leveling
mom: no, we have solo leveling at home
solo leveling at home...

Dex-chan lover
what a frustrating progression of story of how they wrap up the arc of the loan shark. they tried to add some little razzle dazzle by adding
death of an easily likable character
then trying to
pin the MC with some forced crime then the orchestrator be like "the law is the law" but she got away scot free despite endangering the innocent dumbass mc and his father
but the story is nothing but shit after all of that plot gymnastics.

what was that korean idiom about sweet potato? i think it perfectly sums up this shit of a story they call manwha.

Fed-Kun's army
Its garbage, the start is good but halfway through something they start another disappointing development and then forget about it. Oh and also the mc is dumb like sell his soul for a doughnut dumb

First thing that pops into my mind is "Rebuild World". A novel that has a manga adaptation and the cover art looks awfully similar.

latest

Fed-Kun's army
Don't ever bother reading this. It's completely unjustifiable. Artist is a lazy bastard who constantly reuses the same templates for panels cause he can't pose models for shit. It's actually insulting how much he reuses that stupid fucking side head pose.

Users who are viewing this thread