Liar - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

Whaaat. That was a FOUR YEAR time skip?! But nothing seems to have changed that much???

Double-page supporter
Hmmm it feels a bit out of place with the time skip and the story seems to be forced this time, and the feelings between them now a bit unnatural

Double-page supporter
Seriously

WHAAAAAAAT T
DA HELL

what exactly is the purpose of a timeskip? And the guy didn't go after her back then????! Huh?????? I'm legit crying

That said, thank you Friendship scans for the update, and big shoutout to asphodels for the TL

the train wreck that just keeps getting worse but none of us can stop reading/watching it so really who are we to judge 😭😭

So she was free to have a new start... and nothing happened during that time? And she’s returned and it looks like he hasn’t changed his attitude. Urg

We're in the deep end. Strap on for the long ride huhuhu. 4 years? Daaaang. Ichi be playing that 4D chess to the extremities. I hope Narita has gotten into some relationships since then man. Thank you for the update!

@Thejobbernowl - that's what i thought too?? i had to re-read the box multiple times to see i didn't read it wrong. they could have changed their appearance a little bit? it just looks like a one year time skip.

@scarlet_summer - same question :mad:( they could have changed ichi-san's character a little bit... i think four year is a huge amount of time. why couldn't author-san just give it a one year time skip? (btw why r u such a cutie aaAAAAA ♡ thank you so much for the support!)

@Asphodels RIGHT? Narita is very dedicated to maintain her ombre hair perfectly for FOUR YEARS.

We have so many volumes to go. At this kind of pace they're gonna be in nursing home and Ichi is still gonna be like "I can't tell her I love her!! That would be uncool and make me the loser in the relationship!"

4 years timeskip? I thought I was reading it wrong 😱
I have so many negative things I want to say about this chapter but I'm just gonna refrain myself to do so since I don't understand myself why I still can't stop reading it ALSKSJDHGF

Girl had no character development over those years 💆‍♀️ I’m still giving this manga a chance....

Aggregator gang
she.... omg..... she totally walked into this on her own........... one does not leave a dead end toxic break up and come back to the crime scene and think that everything is all right and NOTHING will happen.
I get that some people are gullible and they do exist in real life, but the way the mangaka is selling this is as if she's naive and actually believes that everything is a-ok.
No.
You want to write about a gullible character, own it.
4 years. 4. Damn. Years. How can a person, have ZERO character development in 4 years.
I'm just bitching and ranting at this point......

The timeskip could have been one month long and would have made the same difference lmao. Was there honestly no other company other than the one she didn't want to join? The more toxic dumbass knew their feelings were mutual and hurdle free and chose to keep it to himself for four whole years just to not seem like *he's* approaching here? With so much to go I wonder just how much more she'll debase herself :/

Dex-chan lover
Man, Ichi is just the worst. Acting like he didn't ignore her for 4 YEARS!!! I really hate him.

OMG WOW. I actually really like this development lol. Thanks so much!

This is like watching a car accident happen in slow Mo this entire relationship is like a car wreak in slow Mo. I was cheering and hoping for MC to be able to change to hopefully start something a bit new, maybe finding someone to see for a bit or going to a mixer to move on. But nothing has changed instead she's still stuck in the same old same old. Honestly this has become whatever for me, I'll probably stick around for the ending, but I've given up hope for MC to be in a healthy relationship. 😓

Users who are viewing this thread