List of Your Own Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
Similar to the inbox and notifications pages, some way of pulling up a list of threads on the site which to which you've contributed.

While allowing third parties to do this would be a good way to cause trouble (so, no, I'm definitely not suggesting that), being able to find which threads you yourself have contributed to strikes me as both useful and beneficial. As far as I can tell, the site has no way to do this, the closest thing being the notifications page. It could just list the threads and the number of comments you've made for each. And it would have the same degree of privacy as the notifications page (so no added issues).

Dex-chan lover
Is user comment history new? First I heard of it actually existing, and just noticed my followed mangos are now compiled as MDlist. Is it the result of MD version 3.5 updates?

Contributor
@Ivegotnolife
It has always existed, but only MangaDex staff can freely access it.
Theoretically planned for v5, which as always, is Coming SoonTM.

Dex-chan lover
Members (myself included) can't access the user comment history like staff members (Contributors included). 🙂

@Ivegotnolife
Contributors are staff members?
And by comment history, it's actually edit history that already exists. As a list of threads you comment in, it will take place in next version.

Double-page supporter
cool now i can see all the weird and embarrassing comments i made so far.

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess I can add this conversation to my list of embarrassing comments. I wasn't awake enough to realize the fact @yumgumyum linked to the pinned planned V5 feature thread, and wasn't referring to a current feature or setting I wasn't aware of, so I thought @justforthelulz was saying it was open to staff and contributors.

WOOSH!😵

Contributor
38-8.png

Comment-History-Button.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread