Live Dungeon! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Welcome to the Dungeon!

Dude just use Virtul box(VMware, Virtual Box) to use as many pc you want on 1 notebook. haha

Dex-chan lover
I'll keep an eye on this although I really don't like that he got rid of his staff that easily. He really should just done some basic dungeons or something with it to get the cash.

Dex-chan lover
oh so its final fantasy XIV bootleg isekai lol

edit : just finished reading it, by ysmir this manga is retarded i feel dumber now

Group Leader
What an idiot, no pure blooded gamer wouldve sold that staff. Trying to be a manga about a gamer and not even getting the character of a gamer right.

Dex-chan lover
i get that why is he selling it.. but the effects are too good to sell it.. it's kinda stupid..

@garland92 - you clearly don't know how to play multi-accounts..

Dex-chan lover
wow, why there's lancelot here and he's a tanker + erune? where's vane, percy, and sieg? 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Im actually dropping this, literally said he put LONG periods of time into and and its a "pride of healers" or something and is like OK ILL SELL IT FOR A HALF MEDIUM CRYSTAL or some shit, yeah dropped FUCKING HARD. its like they took Overlords premise and squatted down and took a fat ass dump on it.

Dex-chan lover
He gets a Gift From God and sells it despite its high stats?

Man, he must really want to suffer and grind his way to max level.

This shit doesn't deserve to be translated.
Stupid MC, selling the only lifeline he have after transmigrating without batting an eye, asking suspicious question just to trigger event later.

Dex-chan lover
as a gamer, this MC is dumb as fuck who the hell selling a lvl 90 SSR tier weapon!!
as a guy with common sense why the fuck, you seeling OP weapon! is like a new game+ in dark soul or bloodborne and you can keep all your gear
god i hate bloodborne autosave Eileen was killed by Henryk and there no way to restart the quest make sad and rage to no end now i stop play this game for a month D:
sigh now i really wish for ps4 save modifier so i can restart the game :(

XL

Dex-chan lover
Look at all the salty casual complaining about mc selling his godly omgwtfbbq op weapon. Mc is no scrub, he's living that hard OG grind life. Just kidding he's a retard, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread