Live Dungeon! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Gathered 4 Person Party

Dex-chan lover
The squirrel yandere changed her costume but apparently she won't ever change her shitty hairstyle. A shame, as the rest of her body is fine enough.

@oa3856
Like sometimes I wish some Japanese protagonists could just go the 'if-you-stand-in-my-way-ill-kill-you' route (and if they do, I hope they dont make it edgy).
Isn't that exactly the sort of thing that idiots call "edgy" on a regular basis? Anyone even the slightest bit chuunibyou or 90s antihero and a hundred morons crawl out of the woodwork to start screeching "edgy".
Either embrace or reject the edge. There is no middle ground.

@The5thSeraph Then perhaps I used the wrong word, but there's still a big difference to what Korean/Chinese protagonists who go this route act compared to Japanese MCs. As I said, mostly Japanese protagonists tend to be more forgiving but the few who do go that route, make it (for lack of a better term) edgy. Whether it's the manga being needlessly gory, or from the way the character is drawn, or if the MC has a maniacal laughter scene, or even if they pile on the suffering for a protagonist just so he could be hellbent on getting revenge later, these are examples of what I meant by edgy. I don't care if the MC is a chuuni with white hair and an eye patch, It's the way the mangaka portrays them and the story that determines the 'edge' for me. Most of the time I like the ruthless route done in manhwa/manhua/novels because it's a breath of fresh air and relatively straightforward. Even if there isn't a middle ground for edge, I think there's some content who do it well and others who don't.

Dex-chan lover
@oa3856
I don't get what you're saying. I guess that is fine too though.
I don't see there being any such thing as "needlessly gory". Gore is fun. Unrealistic levels of gore is hilarious. Being a melodramatic ham can be amusing or fucked up depending on how it is executed.
But almost always when people break out the e-word, it is because someone's attitude or behaviour (particularly towards the general public) is less than puppylike adoration or slavish obedience.
Someone gets treated like utter shit by people for the duration of their life, they lose hope and start snapping back at people (entirely justified), and suddenly all the people declare them "edgy".
So, as far as I've always been aware, "edgy" just means "actively opposing normal people", but framed as though it were a bad thing rather than an entirely justified and necessary thing... which is why I tend to block almost everyone I see seriously using the term, as there is no way I (as an extreme misanthrope) could possibly find any common ground with them.

I really hope Mirul gets raped and thrown away like an onahole like the piece of shit pile of human garbage she 😊

Lol, birds of feather flock together, hopefully although they (or Amy) helped her when she's fucked up, she wouldn't go on their side cause MC pitied her

Dex-chan lover
I've always been of the opinion that this manga's art is, at least in the average frame, lacking and/or fails to hold up against those from the same genre around the same age or later.

I would like to respectfully withdraw that sentiment now that I've witnessed that which is page 21.

Double-page supporter
The implied rape for the former reporter really sucks, just going a bit far there.

Users who are viewing this thread