Live Dungeon! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Gathered 4 Person Party

Dex-chan lover
Seems kinda strange to jump to 51 immediately with Amy instead of challenging the fire dragon with her immediately. Would kinda lessen the impact of showing they could do it as a 3-man if Tsutomu/Garm level up too much before the next attempt, but I guess they gotta level Amy up anyway.

Aggregator gang
@Salfaro
Nah Amy can't teleport to the fire dragon because she haven't reach that floor yet. She was arrested before even able to reach to that floor so yeah they had to carry Amy to the fire dragon's floor.

@Mojo
If I remember it correctly the god's eye only broadcasting starting on a certain floor. Tsutomu sometime go to the lower floor to train on his party formation while avoiding the broadcast (no information leak). Later on it will explain, but apparently the adventures can actually control the god's eye to adjust the broadcasting angle.

@Hypothon
1: Tsutomu will go back to Japan. Leaving everyone behind. Currently the web series already end but there is a ongoing sequel on it about those who are left behind in isekai + Tsutomu training and trying to find a way to back to the Isekai again. If you're asking why the hell would he do that if he went back to Japan, the reason is for him to make a clear cut on his feelings on viewing the isekai as just a game world due to the similarity of his favourite game Live Dungeon!. Tsutomu have a fortune that he can live forever but only able to see it as just a game currency.

2: No answer on this one. There is no contact from the god so 0 answer, but probably to make him stay in that world is for sure due to the clues when Tsutomu reach floor 100 boss The ancient ravenous dragon (ch1 dragon that melts him XD). During the boss battle Tsutomu felt a killing instinct coming from the dungeon administrator(god) due to the ridiculously strong buffed the dragon was compared to the game Live Dungeon!.

3: The outside adventure have a role to enter outside dungeon and lessen the monster to prevent dungeon stampede. Later on there will be a stampede producing a raid boss that is able to destroy the barrier that was protecting the city.

4: The will be a demi-human harpy joining the party/clan but its not the 5th. 5th should be a demi-human dog?/wolf? beastman (Garm student)

5: 0 ship. Tsutomu is planning to go back to Japan so he didn't go any deep oh social relationship. There are possible harem ship though, need to wait for more updates/continue.

6: Garm subplot is far later on. He tries to try his own way of tank and rejected help/advice from Tsutomu. He tried the near death tank where he keep his hp low near death and maintaining it while tanking attack from monsters. By doing that he is able to receive buffs from his job class.

7: Yes there will be conflict with the mage girl. I'm too lazy to explain but they will reconcile later on after some couple of conflict.

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky :
journalists arent the learning type.
Actually real journalists are, but she was never a real journalist.

There is difference between real and fake journalism, A Journalist needs to tell the truth. They can spin it to their own agenda, though remaining objective and unbiased is optimal, but the truth needs to still be there. Then need to make sure she has evidence for what she is claiming. If nothing else to protect themselves against Liable suits. She went straight in jealous "ex"/stalker mode and made up something in her head.

Real journalism still exists, but is getting ever more lost in the ever increasing flood of fake news pretending to be real, and click bait headlines, etc that are actively misleading people for profits or the owners political agenda. Fox News being the classic example of this, but not the only one. It is often targeted at places people end up trusting, but should know not to. There are also to many thing classified as entertainment that act like (and people treat as) news/reporting.

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca Yeah, that makes sense, for some reason I remembered the fire dragon being on floor 50, not floor 60, so I got a bit mixed up.

mrf

Oh she will get rape in that party, Someone make doujin out of this pls!!
I really don't like this scenario but ah well i do wanted to see it.
Aren't she already seduce that fat guy for the article to be public?? Hmmmmm... Ugly bastard too?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone got spoilers? Does that bitch get killed offscreen? Or. . . . and buckle your seatbelts in because the very IDEA of this is fucking retarded, but. . . .

Does he let her join their party? Oh god almighty the idea alone makes me want to puke. In all fucking honesty he should've left the bitch to rot. She deserves whatever gets thrown at her, but there's no way this manga will let her actually get punished. I can feel it in my bones, and I can't stand it.

@mismarca
@MemoryIris

THANK YOU!3X Thank you for the info
So...
1. The webnovel "ends" with Tsutumo leaving as expected. Did the rest of the party throw a fit or realize Tsutumo's motivation/reason early on? And 2-3 years is a bit specific, how exactly does Tsutumo train? And by train, you mean in the real world?
2. There's a chance we have a sh*tty god/administrator, huh? At least it explains why the pr*ck summoned him alone with top full gear at the top floor of the dungeon. Calling the god an administrator as well as Tsutumo's semi immortality fortune intrigues me, like if it is the creator of the game, then guy might be pissed some NEET managed to beat the game he's so proud of with 5 alternate accounts, but then why does Tsutumo have a favorable fate then? The currency bit is confusing.
3. Just a stampede, huh? A tad bit disappointed. I guess we can link it to an emergency quest.
4. Garm's student, huh? If its from the wolf clan, then we may have a reckless wolf chara. What role will he/she play? Another tank? Attacker? I was honestly hoping for a mage chara.
5. This is enough with this spoiler. Thanks again!
6. I am ashamed to admit I don't really play much MMORPG but to an extent, I can or have seen something similar to what Garm is doing in other game related series but d*mn! This makes me excited for his subplot even more. The future subplot is perfect for his mad dog persona!
7. As expected, but its fine if you don't elaborate. You can already see some potential tension brewing when she was reading the news/saw Tsutumo's party fighting the dragon. Eh. Other than her low appearance rate, never liked her since she's partly the reason the nickname was introduced.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob you can't die for real in that Live. So she might be killed off-screen, but it won't be permanent if so. More likely they just rob and rape her. And yes, that is a giant flag for mc to invoke the annoying trope of "yesterdays foes is todays ally". Although this manga feels like it would tiptoe around such happenings, so more likely they save her just before she is robbed and raped, in true isekai manga fashion (is this to avoid such tags, or is it because they think readers detest non-virgin characters?).

Though considering how crafty and sly she is, and the comment we saw her make this chapter about using her body for profit, hopefully we instead see her persist as a villain and the villains she met this chapter becoming her goons.

Aggregator gang
@Hypothon
1: Yeah the party/clan member throw a fit after Tsutomu go back to Japan. Nobody realize Tsutomu motivation is going back to Japan except Garm and Amy on the last 1-2 days before he went back to Japan. Tsutomu did leave some letters to the party/clan member explaining the reason and gave all his fortune to compensate their help on adventuring the dungeon together. Yes he do training in real world trying to keep his body fit in case he is able to go back to isekai. He also tried similar MMO to Live Dungeon(game already closed) and trying to keep up his healer sense.

2: yeah, and currently he somehow found a hint on how to go back isekai by putting money into the magic bag that he brought back from isekai. He doesn't know how much money it need and he is struggling to find a way to make a huge money in real life. I guess the god is giving him a second chance I guess?. About the currency thinggy is Tsutomu actually is fucking rich in Isekai but when he spend his money he barely give a fuck about it and just use it due to how he view it just as a game currency. This is one of the reason why he need to back to 'reality'(earth) and make a clear cut game feelings.

3: Well the 'just a stampede' that happen is actually fucking crazy dangerous lol. According to Tsutomu's game Live Dungeon knowledge the raid boss will appear at the end of a stampede. The raid boss is random and the one that appear in the isekai is Gluttony Dragon. It accumulate magic in its body by eating other stampede monsters nearby so its so damn strong. The deadly attack that it use to break the barrier is by releasing all the accumulated magic into a single breath beam. The breath beam broke all barriers (it have multiple layers of it, forgot how much but more than 10+). BTW on how strong the barrier is, fire dragon attack does nothing to the barrier.

4: Nah he not that reckless. He is a comedy character. Tsutomu keep tease him with his talk its pretty likeable character. Same tank as Garm but with better stat. Vit A+ If I remember it correctly. I don't remember Garm's stat but it should be around B+?. The only mage attacker in that clan is a spirit user.

5: Ok

6: Its still far away... I think its around floor 90 or 100.

7: After the reconciliation she will return back to her likeable character. She is actually a kind and very caring towards the party and her surrounding. Her character changed after she get that staff. Even Tsutomu himself get spooked whe

Double-page supporter
@Hypothon
I'll leave any future questions to @mismarca since I just jumped to the end without properly understanding things while they seem to actually know what happens. Upon going back to double check some of the chapters, what they said definitely seems to be more accurate too. In the time I spent writing this and double checking the chapters, they already answered again, but I'll at least post what I wrote and then stop answering any future questions since I'll probably be wrong.
Only Amy and Garm know the truth. For everyone else, the story is that he retired and went back to his hometown because of his family, which isn't entirely wrong. The whole thing seems to have been extremely sudden and some of the clan members left afterwards. Even Amy retired. One of the other clan members was hit especially hard
since he was originally abandoned by his parents. He then starts his own clan afterwards, and Mirul seems to be assisting this new clan while trying to avoid getting too involved because of her bad reputation.

Also, the 2-3 years thing seems to be more like Tsutomu's hoping to find a way to return in that time, while dealing with any loose ends so that he can permanently stay in the other world, rather than a time limit on how long he'll be in Japan for.

Group Leader
Should have chosen Kamiyu and dumped Amy in the trash where she belongs.

Fed-Kun's army
With Mirul's ability to drag a person through the mud with just her words I'm sure she'll have a grand future working for the ADL or SPLC.

Double-page supporter
I think that Mirul was punished enough having to switch professions. I don't think she deserves whatever crap she's about to go through due to that party she dumbly teamed up with... I still don't like her, but that doesn't mean she needs to constantly be kicked once she's down.

Dex-chan lover
Ah sweet sweet revenge.
Hopefully she get fcked up (both meaning) by the trio later.
I also expect someone who she wronged in the past will get revenge, I mean realistically with how she wrote articles, I don't think tsutomu is her 1st victim.

Users who are viewing this thread