Live Dungeon! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Gathered 4 Person Party

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai nah..... sure she stopped. but she's still nor regreting what she did to tsutomu. she stopped because her 'god' told her so. and she regret making amy mad at her.

she need to experience the white mage life, then asking for help, but no one helped her because people know she's a liar now. and then, it's even.

Fed-Kun's army
I think they shady guys approaching her after might be too much? Hope it doesn't go down like I think...

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima If she just experiences the white mage life, that's fine. But do you really think that trash won't try to do something worse to her?

I sincerely hope reporter girl will be okay with those creeps. Sure, quick and dirty comeuppance can sometimes be satisfying, but it would prematurely end a potential character development. If she goes through all the hurdles of being a newbie white mage (with bad reputation to boot, just like our MC) and comes back knowing just what kind of shit he had to endure, that would be so much better. It's just not that interesting to punish someone, who doesn't even understand what did they do wrong. Now, living through that herself and atoning - that entirely different story. Reformed adversaries are great as friends or rivals (plus, someone has to be with Ami while our boys are pursuing their mutual happiness and Kamiyu-oneesama is fighting her alcohol addiction)...

Let's be honest, there's quite a difference between a capable young man who has allies and can - if push comes to shove - find himself a different occupation (if we forget about his first goal), and being a girl on her lonesome with no backup surrounded by strangers with ulteriour motives. That's not a pretty scenario.

Damn. I'm actually worried and uncomfortable now. Might have to check out the novel, hopefully release/translation gone far enough to shed some light on her future (or someone can spoil me, wink-wink).

Dex-chan lover
yes they will. that's the point. she'll know by then how bad the white mage had it. and maybe. just maybe. she'll realize what she had actually done to tsutomu

The translation is kind of bad. There are too many areas where the dialogue doesn't make sense, from reading other stories this always appears to be the case where the translator has done a bad job.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what they are implying what is going to happen to Mirul but if it's any thing past being treated like shit for the rest of her career then it might be overkill.

Aggregator gang
K I dislike her and all but damn do I hope they arnt implying rape.... Plz spoil me if they clarify later about her outcome

Aggregator gang
lmao get rekt dumb bitch, really hate fangirl character do whatever they like and rarely punished

I ain't gonna wish that squirrel bitch gets raped or anything but mannn I wished the MC beat the shit out of her. God forbid I meet any idol fan that acts like her.

P.S. Anyone notice how Japanese novel/manga protagonists tend to be more forgiving than Korean/Chinese novel/manhwa/manhua protagonists? Like sometimes I wish some Japanese protagonists could just go the 'if-you-stand-in-my-way-ill-kill-you' route (and if they do, I hope they dont make it edgy).

Dude, every lawyer I know would give Contingency Fee in seconds upon hearing this shit. If only mc's press charges against her, she would be fucked in every corner.

Users who are viewing this thread