Live Dungeon! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Gathered 4 Person Party

Double-page supporter
I kinda expect that the reporter will get into a seriously messed up situation and Tsutomu will have to get her out of it, but he won't be happy about it. I just hope he makes her earn her salvation if/ when that time comes.

Supporter
Mirul was the most unfit kind of person imaginable to be a reporter.

Dex-chan lover
Mirul... your not worthy of being a reporter. They are to sideline their emotions, and only stick to facts.

As for her future, its bleak. Those 3 harassers will abandon her.

Great slap.

@cor3zone

Bigger question is: What's waiting for him at home?

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear Good question, but it doesn't really matter for now. Tsutomu's main motivation for everything he's done so far was getting back home. I think he forgot just how bleak his life was.😊

Obviously, he's better off now. He just doesn't realise yet.

Double-page supporter
@cor3zone
I think you’re forgetting he’s stranded in a world around the middle ages, he might be fine for now, but what about retirement? Sickness? Stability? Life expectancy? Social standing?
Things might be looking good for now, but the future doesn’t look too bright.
I just hope he’s able to find a way back and bring them with him, or at least some way to go back and forth.

So satisfying seeing Mirul's punishment. Girl was whack and this little subplot was just not worth it for me (only good thing we got from this was 1. Kamiyu formally joining the party 2. Amy's chara development 3. Garm proving once again his bromance is best ship *Chapter 10 gives me chills AND makes me feel warm inside* 4. Elf auntie being the best NPC of that world)

Her punishment was definitely well deserved. I mean, we can literally read her inner thoughts, girl STILL hasn't learned her lesson and STILL intends on making Tsutumo her target. As a reporter, though there are a number of bad reporters, she's quite unprofessional for me. Its bad putting bias into your job (her obsession with Amy) that is meant to be impartial (heck, I'm not even sure if its good to say reporter's that are bribed or at least has an obvious 3rd party support in the real world are better at her for being sc*m but again, her chara was just annoying). Well, becoming a white mage where she'll most likely be abused isn't going to be a sight to see (being abused in general is still... eh) so I think its best if we never see her again.

Tsutumo being a Guild member, huh? Well, it COULD be possible. His main motivation right now is wanting to go home and if I remember right, from the novel, his sole reason for wanting to go back isn't his relationship from peers or friends, but for his family, namely his parents (at least, if he truly can't go back, again if I remember it right, he just wants to contact his parents and say goodbye one last time if the dungeon isn't his ticket to go home).

What should be keeping him in this world are his friends (Garm, Amy, Kamiyu, elf auntie, Guild receptionist, vice guild head, etc.) but so far, other than having a better social life here, him suffering from all those abuse from the Lucky boy nickname for me ain't enough (so far) to make him stay. I won't be against him working for the guild but I hope the author at least makes sure he truly wants to stay in the world, either that or if he can make the situation believable enough that he has no other choice but to stay

Dex-chan lover
@Antairan I mean, it was to the point of him having to play a full party in an MMORPG, by himself. I don't think his life was brilliant. And you forget, his current world is pretty developed as well. I mean, their lives are easy enough that you can make a living writing trashy fake news, for crying out loud!

Dex-chan lover
And this is a well executed revenge, folks! Some of you wrote some BS like "kill Mirul *raaaaaaaaaaawr" and so on before this chapter.

Supporter
This is a nice combination of Alpha and Beta male Protag. Something that most isekai writer rarely nail it

Thanks for the hard work! Loving this manga! Now we play the waiting game...

Users who are viewing this thread