Live Dungeon! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Chaotic Information Session

YEAH!!..as someone who play support on many games......supports deserves better......

So she's still under the delusion that the flying heal is a skill? or just his overall skill? cause if so thats stupid since usually in these settings a status card can't be faked.

Also man its weird for somebody to have to explain the trinity to others or support roles, like how did these guys get under the presumption that working together is bad.

Dex-chan lover
@tangerineman17 well technically if you were abused, there are many ways of lashing out, but thats in regards to the healer class here.
But lets talk online games, since it's easy to blame your team when you're not winning a team fight, saying its not enough DPS or the tanks are too low hp, or not enough healing. It's just a result of poor team play which causes people to be salty and then selfish. Thats why I'm very happy with the MC that he's trying to create a more cooperative environment. Hopefully later on in the series, more of the people who seem selfish in this chapter will wake up to see that it's not them who is carrying the team, but the team which is carrying them all.

@tangerineman17
You can say the same about everyone irl too. Humans are social being, they used to say that in sociology class. But I have something to add: humans are social beings, but before we are social beings, we are beings of ego, which is why we need social relationships. Humans are egoistic beings, therefore we need social relationships, that is in order to satisfy our ego.

Dex-chan lover
@Monokumkum as someone that tried to main supports in dota when i cared about ranks.... I feel that pain. Now i just don't give a fuck and go techies

It’s not the skills that make you good. It’s your skill with the skills that make you good.

Aggregator gang
Before I rant .... I must explain there’s two type of healer (based on personality)
1. Believe in me that believe in you
2. I’m not healing people, I decide who will live or die in this party

beast girl will be the second type any moment you give her control and knowledge, don’t be beast girl. Sincerely healer from type 1.

I’m also doubling as a tank in my guild, well my main is palladin so it’s given.

Fed-Kun's army
@PDugna
I cant play mmos with casuals, so i'll explain this to you a bit.
dps are absolute morons who gain to much damn agro all the time and it makes more sense to just heal them instead of a tank if the content you are doing wont pancake the dps
the tanks who are good at what they do don't play casually
The healers who know what they are doing also don't play casually.

let me put it in a number sense

a tank has 10000 hp and 50dps, a dps has a base 100 dps and can bulk to 1000 dps but has 1000hp, and a healer can heal 20000hp but has 500hp
Now if you are doing content where an enemy's have 1000hp and do 100 dps and the dps going full dipshit can mow them down, in this scenario you can fairly easily just have a group of dps and a spot healer, a tank would be 100% worthless at this point in time.
Now you are going for an area boss, this thing does 500dps but has 10000hp, at this point you are having healers pop out and heal that person, maybe toss a battle rez, and draw so much agro they bite it.
Now a raid boss, that will be doing 2500dps, and have 100000hp, this thing is one shotting the dps, and the healers come in to rez only to be killed,
at this point in time tanks would be useful/needed, but the god damn casuals play the game with their thumb firmly up their ass and die almost as fast as the dps does while the healer who is use to not needing to fully pay attention now needs to pay attention but he just took a fat bong rip and is half way to the moon and not hitting the right buttons anymore.

but what they watched on screen was a well oiled machine, a tank who min maxed and has 25000hp and knows how to stack things to make it to 2000dps, a dps who is able to go balls out constantly and not let up doing 5000dps, and a healer who sold their soul to satan because they have a 3000ms ping and are more responsive than people who are playing directly on the servers hardware along with somehow managed to also put out 5000dps.
This tank knows how to tank, the dps knows how to dps, and the healer knows how to heal and they are doing it so damn good consistently people are screaming hacks.

that's basically the situation they are in, and god help them I have tried to teach people to play their classes, but not one of them ever touched us.

@Kazedoom
healer 2 is how all good healers become, they have to deal with morons on a constant basis who get themselves killed by being to stupid to play the game, they literally have better things to spend mana on then the mage who decided to pull agro again, and the tanks aoe is on cool down so they will burn 1/4 of their mana to keep dipshit alive and dipshit if they know what's good for them is not casting a single spell or so help me god I will kick them from the party here and now.

There is a reason I refuse to play with casuals in mmos, my friend tanks and I pick up whatever role is most needed as im a jack of all and compared to casuals master of all too but this guy is a tanking savant. with just me and him we can effectively 2 man things people bring raid forces for.

a bit off topic, but yea, the healer heals the useful, just be useful, so many fail at even hitting that mark its sad.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan If you play with people first and they are trying theyre best and listen to you, you should always be like kazedoom said be the first type. Only after they have profen to be assholes and not listening stop healing them.

But your situation with your mate let me remember me and 2 of my best friends. We had me the healer, a tank and a DPS. Even a GM was impressed when we cleared together some dungeons hard underlevelt and undergeared. (Some dungeons yould be entered with lvl 30 but normally got cleared with lvl 36-39 ... we did it with lvl 31 because doing all Quests and ending up a level higher.)
Sadly 1 content-update later nearly every fucking boss within raids/dungeons summoned or had dozens of minions (god damnit was this bullshit, because 1 tank doesnt have enough AOE skills to keep the aggro).

@Rickblah That is also absolutely true. In the above game I mastered to frame-perfect heal my 2 mates. (got dmg and next frame they ended up healed), which confused an occasional random, when dungeons couldnt be entered with less than 5 people (who thought about this stupid mechanic anyway?)
The "playerskill" is always important, but like this girl here, they force everything with numbers.

Honestly in a story like this people like Eunice are a big problems for such parties, because they only force things without thinking ... but I guess all their society is basically like this if we look at the DPS clans.

I also dont think that they can recruit our MC. Just waiting for him founding a guild with Garm, Amy and Kamiyu and then beeing the front line of them all.

Dex-chan lover
Those outer dungeon explorer guys. How barbaric. There was no need to half-amputate that man's arm.
orz wtf man.

Users who are viewing this thread