Live Dungeon! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The End Of Role Delegation Instruction

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan it's great to have dreams. Unfortunately pretty sure the annoying bitch trope will come back sooner or later as a harem member. They always do.

Fed-Kun's army
@HAALD well in games its usually like this

The most dmg takes aggro but tanks have 2 ways to take it besides that

1 their skills generate more aggro for examle say he does 10 dmg but his skills generates 10 times the aggro so its like he did 100 dmg while the attacker would do 70-80 in the same time

2 option is taunt which usually works diffrent in most games some instantly give you an enourmus amount of aggro like worth 10000 dmg or something
Others have a duration and all aggro inflicted in this time no matter from where gets directet at the tank

There are even more ways to do this but it would get to long^^ also healing usually gets more aggro than dmg

If the tank dies, it's the healer's fault; If the healer dies, it's the tank's fault; If the DPS dies, it's their own damn fault.

@SunSun I don't think Stephanie is a yandere. if the person you're dating listen to reasoning, then she is fine. she is fine as long as she is fair and not an awful person.

And the most important thing is that she is cute.

Aggregator gang
Attacker going rogue, oi that’s rude to true Rogue!

Anyway.... this manga is gold lol.
This author really understand what the main problem in mmo and not just spewing some bs like some certain authour.

Dex-chan lover
LEEROY JENKINS
@HAALD
Tanks have skills that increase their aggro. Attackers should still be doing the most damage.

Dex-chan lover
Um, use paralyze or stun on the rogue attacker to lower their attack count, thus lowering aggro?
I dunno man, the alternative would be to let let him get wasted by the dragon :(

Dex-chan lover
Well time to die.
If they have enough dps to pass the check/kill the boss you always let rouge party member to tank the floor and think about being an idiot.

This manga reminds me of my healer days. What will she do? The newbie move of letting him die? Leaving him with a inch of life and ignore him until he ask for forgiveness and obeys? Or something else?

For once this is a manga that leaves me wanting to know what's gonna happen

Dex-chan lover
that one dps fucker that over extends and then complains about not getting heals

Users who are viewing this thread