Live Dungeon! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The End Of Role Delegation Instruction

let the dps die and focus on healing the tank, if its taking too much damage lol, becareful not grabbing the aggro by overhealing.

If only I could like comments

@R0dr1g0-Shin
There's always that ONE a$$hole in a party. Just let him die and continue fighting. Healers are there to heal wounds, not stupidity.

alfirizkyr
Damn guy just pulled a fucking Leroy Jenkins in another world

And I agree with whimsicat, let's see what she does. Plus Tsutomu did mention that with tanks having full aggro, resurrecting someone won't pull aggro

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she needs to let him die at least once and if she can manage it without throwing the whole battle flow out of whack, rez him. If they can do that freely enough... maybe teach him a lesson as many times as it takes for him to get with the program. That'd probably be cutting it pretty close on MP for healing and support, and then the upkeep timing, though. It might be most reasonable to just let him drop again and stay down if the first rez doesn't get his head out of his ass, then focus on finishing the fight as best as they can without him.

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand the japanese trope of "They're arguing, they must get along really well."

Dex-chan lover
how they should actually be assessing after teaching students- sometimes it just wraps up without a conclusion of their abilities. I like this stories pacing
@icekatze it's more that Japanese culture is so isolated. you can ignore and scorn people, like talking behind there back. and intimacy nouns like -kun -chan -san -sama, it relegates familiarity to the person using it. it's either disrespectful or intimate to use someones first name OR using someones name without those nouns. to say that Japanese culture isn't fierce- (their the first to die by overwork, etc.) is about true, they're not very confrontational so in the case of "They're arguing, they must get along really well." means that your familiar enough to argue with the person. (thought I mention a Japanese campaign where women prejudiced in the workplace, they shared their stories but they didn't confront the people in management. there were reasons like "well your going to get married/pregnant. I can't hire you as a liability" though most of these women were single or had a partner, at the time they were being career-oriented. surprisingly enough they didn't even name the company that treated them like that- it's very standard to have a non-confrontational attitude) (There are also examples of NEETS dropping out of society because of social pressures, but also because of toxic co-workers. Those examples didn't bring it up to management or were dismissed by management, very sad.)

Dex-chan lover
Just kick him out of the party after the dragon fight. We don't need partypoopers here.

Dex-chan lover
IS it just me or letting the attacker die would be the best bet in the situation?

For anyone that's played a healer in an MMORPG, you know the answer to Stephanie's conundrum: let the fucker die. I imagine she'll do just that, too, only to have the rest of the party carry on and finish the fight without him.

We, the support players(healer AND tanks) have the ability to save or forsake DPS and should we choose to end the run since dps loves to do stupid things like stand in aoe(looking at you black mage mains, you rather die than drop your rotation midway) then blame support for not keeping them alive through squishy 1 shot mechanics or go ahead of the tank and pull mobs and expect us to save your ass, know that you will be quickly replace after we kick you

I refuse to help trash after warning them a second time
let them die, then boot them, they’ll learn eventually

Obviously not talking about new players, while infuriating, they are usually at least willing to learn

sorry for rant...years of putting up with shit as a support main in MMOs and MOBAs kinda exploded while reading this chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
@joshguy if he got killed, then the healer will HAVE to res him and the whole plan beginning to crumble

@HAALD tank role have skills that the only use of it is to gain aggro. Support skills also makes the user to gain aggro, the better the skill, the bigger the aggro.

Dex-chan lover
@joshguy nope, she should. The whole point of this arc is to removes the bad thought placed on public for the white mage. If she suddenly stopped doing the important thing that she could do, resurrecting, when they are still training for a new formation, then the public won't see it as favorably. It's not about he can revive himself or not, it's about the public perception.

Users who are viewing this thread