Living as an Emperor's Fiancée - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
found ch6 and ch7 somewhere on aggregator sites and oh boy those translation makes no sense. thanks and keep up the good work

Thank you for picking this up! I hope both side, you and PAS/impulsive could discuss this matter in peace without any drama

Group Leader
Hi everyone~ Looks like there was a lot of heat while I was asleep Lolz.
I know there have been concerns about this being picked up by our group. There have been many misuderstandings mostly due to lack of communication about whether it was okay to do this series. All in all, we've decided to find another project as to not create any trouble. Please look forward to our new project, hopefully soon! ^^

I don't know if it's the translations or just the story itself, but this story just seems like a mess. A lot of things aren't being explained well at all and the dialogue is pretty disjointed in some places.

Oh no I caught up
They found her? How?
So her hair is dyed . . . But it seems she's mistaken about its meaning or someone made sure she wasn't found

Dex-chan lover
So, how long were they just sitting in that room waiting for her lol

Fed-Kun's army
@karrotkakes @kanedian read the translations done by impulsively impulsive scans instead of pocket angel scans! (There are 2 versions of chapter 1 and I’ve read subsequent chapters by pocket angel on other sites too so they might’ve been deleted here) but impulsive’s releases have translations that flow a lot more smoothly and are easier to understand as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread