Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
AHAHAHAHA. Ares shameless pulls out the "my hand slipped" line.

Actually, this isn't Ares being a douche to Alicia. He's actually mad because he understands why Edith gave Alicia this earring and is pressuring her to wear it. That earring is not a gift welcome Alicia to the royal family, but it's to humiliate her with the lowly status of a maid. Alicia obviously doesn't understand this, but Ares certainly knows (since he also first assumed the earring is the type owned by a maid that was gifted this outdated style of earring by her master/mistress).

Maybe he'll get Lancelot to procure some stunning dress and jewelry combination to make Edith jealous now...

"a slight hand temblor" LMAOOOOOOO
He knows Edith attempted to humiliate Alicia by making her wear those earrings, which makes me realize that he isn't going to be fond of Edith in this new story. Omg, I'm excited!

Thank you for spoiling us!!!

Wow another mass release, I feel so spoiled (灬ºωº灬)♡and I'm absolutely basking in it, you guys are the best! Thank you so much!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the mass release!
And Alicia's expressions are the best everytime.

I didnt know this could be so funny. The hand tremors joke almost killed me. 🤣😂🤣😂 I really like how the emperor’s a tsundere, and Ares is the cold weirdo type. Is he a lowkey yandere then?

Fed-Kun's army
1. Lancelot is so cute.
Now, damn this beyond comedy. They really suit each other 😂. And can someone explain the hand tremor joke to me cuz I don't understand 😅

Fed-Kun's army
afdljflkajsd okay i love ares LMAOOOOOO HAND treMOR sdflkjsadfjlk and he clearly hates edith now and likes alicia very much holy shit (i like how he didn't bother being hurt by her being all UM DON'T TELL ME YOU LIKE ME dfsjsdfljk i mean at the very least he's seriously lusting after her, the horndog-- HE ASSUMED SHE'D STILL BE SLEEPING WITH HIM EVEN IF HE DATED EDITH ADSLJKSDLKJSD that's so annoyed but the fact that he got offended about being thought that way makes him not as obnoxious fasdlkdlj) also their expressions... THEY'RE HILARIOUS LMAO and okay kai is a tsun... show ur sister you love her, FOOL

thank you so much for all the updates~! you guys rock

Dex-chan lover
wheeeeze.... THIS BITCH.... oh fuck I don't even care he's an asshole I love this guy. Here's looking forward to seeing our girl show up in some proper jewels.

I always end up laughing while reading this manhua..Thank you for translating A little sunshine scans!! more please!!

@Meskie He was saying that he "accidentally" threw away the earring because of a hand tremor. Which obviously isn't true lol

"Slight hand tremor," hahahaha. Suurrrreeee. I'm glad this MC has the sense to understand that her actions can actually affect the plot, and he won't just automatically fall in love with the original "heroine."

Users who are viewing this thread