Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 75

Ohh I had a suspicion that his caretaker was up to something. Finally some plot

Tbh i kind of sympathize with the other princess. Just imagine that you have been raised for a role (empress/emperor) only to be deprived of it just because you are not a male. Still, I don't wanna condone her nasty attitude but at least put some back story about the princess. It's kind of unfair that we only see scenes when they plot something. I want some explanations as to how she became the person she is now not just some flat character. All she does is plot plot plot and sceme sceme sceme. It's becoming boring and annoying to see her lol.

It's nice to see Ares say it the way it is and that he has absolutely interest in hiding his interest in her and it's her who is not honest with his feelings. Not him.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm thankful for her new outfit. It gives her a waistline which in my memory, she always looked triangular. LOL

Double-page supporter
damn boy credit page so thicc
butler is based af i love him lol

There is a very real possibility I'm only reading this for Ares's face at this point... That the fuck is up with this pacing? And seriously, Kai just bamfed up, and has been showing sprouts of political astuteness. Why the fuck would he suddenly denigrate his sister in front of everyone? He's someone who cottoned on QUICK to understanding that he doesn't GET to be a shitty kid anymore and not to trust everyone claiming to help him. It's gratingly inconsistent that he wouldn't jump at the chance to lock in the support of someone like Ares with marriage.

I enjoy over the top humour as much as anyone, but I feel like the comedy in this webtoon gets in the way of EVERYTHING!!! Plot, character development, pacing!!! It's especially aggravating that the jokes are so repetitive!!! The tone is always the same, and that tone is a hamfisted bludgeon. Argh!!!!

Edit to say... Don't know why I'm raging like this here...not like the author would ever read this... TT____________TT

So what the story is just going to ignore the fact that she likes Lancelot and the fact that she said she wanted to be respected for her own merit in front of kai and not because she’s with Ares ? Well I guess the romance has to be forced some way

as much as lancelot is a great catch, I don't think FL has been romantically inclined towards him - heck, ANYBODY - and she even said she could never get together with lancelot because she slept with Ares. Not that the latter is a true deterrent but ya know
Good to see that the other princess has to pick now, because that's a definite step in the direction of their downfall. Once you get cornered, you behave more rashly, and dang is it time for the baddies to peace out lul

Fed-Kun's army
the color is sharper now (has been going for a while already but.....)
unlike the first few chapter where the color feel softer or lighter now its sharper and clearer

Users who are viewing this thread