Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - Cheat power that's not losing to Prez

The curse affects flesh and blood so should not impact Armor Prez, from the sound of it, the armor changes the flesh and blood and turning it into basically the armor.

@Talh I thought the reason they were keeping him in town wasn't because he was weak but because they know the second they give him a chance he's going to wander off to god knows where and they might never be able to find him again

@Talh
Because he's a glass canon, he survives because he's lucky. But since he's low level, if he takes a hit to the face, he's dead. The world basically has bad RPG scalling to where if you outlevel something and attack it, it dies immediately.

Been a while since I last laughed at a funny plot.
Rolling the caterpillars was quite unexpected. 😂

That living sword looks very similar to another living sword from a different series. I forgot what it is though. Was it a manga or a game? Ugh I can't remember!

Dex-chan lover
@HeyHeyWhat there's several. Big Mom's saber has a face on its blade. I believe Grimtooth in Ragnarok Online also has a mob version with a face as its blade too.

Dex-chan lover
hmmmmmmmmmmm. Armor prez was so sexy in that armor....
MC might develop new fetish

Dex-chan lover
This is interesting, as he goes on in the dungeon instead of it getting harder as he goes on, it will get easier.
Also, if the armor fuses with flesh and blood our lady aint got any of that, so she is pretty much free to take it out whenever she wants.

Thicc Skeleton Waifu ,Oh fuck
Hehehe Skeleton Harem Boiss

@Tomas28 what if she regenerates it though? Can definitely happen seeing how that big ass armor fit on her body.

Double-page supporter
This is really understating the floors and how bad he's cheesing them. Where each floor seems to have 100 enemies except the boss floors. He's pulling stuff like opening up holes in the floor and stabbing from below. Also the flat gaze he's getting as a result.

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki I don't think so, the undead thing usually is something like a curse, so the armor is taking the for she would have if she wasn't cursed, or maybe the author just wanted to show how her body would be if she wasn't a skeleton.
The idea of a skeleton harem is absolutely revolutionary, if nobody has done a story with this I'll do one.
It's like the perfect ecchi story, all the skeletons are in love with you, but the sexual activity can only go as far as masturbation.

Users who are viewing this thread