Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 5 Ch. 51 - Beating the intense heat with [Wind Magic]

Dex-chan lover
It's like I'm reading Wortenia Senki where everyone else is portrayed as practically useless except for the MC. At least in this one the author doesn't take 3 chapters to describe the MC walking across the field.

@tgbu a few chapters back. 48 to be exact.

Fed-Kun's army
wait wut. he hasn't seen her without the helmet yet, and I don't recall her ever giving her name. I feel like a chapter is missing

@grim5000
He knows her name by the status window, as for knowing what she looks like, this is wn/ln based right? its possible he saw her without the mask at some point, but I could easily see them just making a mistake

@HammerU89
48 just shows she took the helmet off behind his back

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, we as readers know she's not a skelly anymore, but he still thinks she's a skelly. Which makes the panel here weird, since it should be representing Haruka thinking about her and needing to protect her.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling the boss is long dead and the stampede is actually just monsters fleeing from mc and ex-skelly girl

Group Leader
Huh.

This definitely is different than the WN, isn't it?

Is this a new path for the Manga, or did the LN shuffle this stuff around?

In the WN, IIRC the Stampedes occurred much later, during the next major story arc, and weren't caused by the boss.

Dex-chan lover
When did he saw her face? I'm pretty sure she only unmasked when he was not looking.

Dex-chan lover
Here's my theory, stampede happens because all the monsters upstairs are trying to escape from something stronger and more dangerous coming from down below: Boss Skeleton-chan and Haruka-kun.
Haruka is the cause of stampede :p I think.

Group Leader
Well from me guessing he hasn't seen her face author just used when she took off her helmet as a stand-in and as for her name could be mc looked at her status window 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread