Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - A fluffy Owl and a fluffy Sleep?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, Prez is straight up getting annihilated in the waifu war by Armor Prez

@Greymatter222 couple chaps ago the rings he gave her dispelled the curse and made her human again no? I figured she doesnt want to talk because she doesnt want to let him know shes human again yet

edit: broken ping link

get married already

please

WIFE ANGELICA UP

he already gave her a ring now all he has to do is take her on a trip to POUND TOWN.

@firosahoge @greymatter222 yes, the rings dispelled her curse. it's obvious. she was able to take off her helmet which, SHE DID. but the mc wasn't looking so all he knows is that she's "still" a skeleton

angelica is the most tragic heroine in this manga, I hope she can get a happy future from here.

Noice,but i still want to know the girls in his harem(Armor prez,prez group,lord's daughter,art club,kuudere girl and who else?)

Fed-Kun's army
She's a keeper! Anchors up!
fce5806e462b1bb5a353d850c189a5f4.gif

Group Leader
In chapter 72 of the WN

He gives her a magic gem.

「Jewel of Necromancy – Controls Life and Death, Instant Death, Instant Death Resistance」, a huge gem. Apparently a jewel? Since it’s a red gem, is it perhaps a ruby? Sounds pretty valuable. If it is a red beryl or a spinel it might be just fine. But what if it’s a garnet? I can’t tell the difference. And that simple 『Jewel』is no help at all.

Is that what turns her human again? He had previously given her a bracelet that destroys all curses (once).

Dex-chan lover
That 'contradictory gauntlet' sounds op as hell.
One blocks all attacks, the other pierces all defenses.

Now that is waifu. No, i had affections for others too, so I am no gonna put 'best' on anyone.

At this rate it's obvious for me that: Shithole-City <<<<<<< SKELETON WAIFU

Just sacrifice the city, who needs a home when best place to stay is besides SKELETON-WAIFU !!

Users who are viewing this thread