Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - A Dream, An Adventure , An Ideal and A big money strategy!

Dex-chan lover
Ms Pres staring down coz she was struck by a love-hurt-arrow in her heart.
Well, being a president of the class and be responsible for overseeing the whole section, Ms Prez shouldn't be selfish even in the scenario like this.
If Ms Prez priorities her feeling and be selfish, the class might be break down their unity and be separated, this is one of the scenario.
For now, Ms Prez doesnt know where she should be place herself.

For us, we know that their classmates will support Ms Prez for her love story.
But, we dont know. If Ms Prez focus was not to them, who knows, they will part ways eventually, and its not the time to part ways coz they were only months in this world.

Group Leader
@tseng

Wait, is one of them
the slime?
Because during the
civil war arc
she straight up massacred
the slaver army from the Merchant Kingdom, and IIRC there was a brief moment where all the merchant slavers saw the slime as a female shaped slime mass.

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA some little more spoilers about them, but,
nah, the slime can shapeshift and get abilities of whatever it absorb, is a labyrinth king type monster, but is pretty strong to be at par with the labyrinth emperors by now, the others 3 are, you can skip if not interested tho

3rd one is another saint from a different church that was a close friend with nefertiri, she went to save her after nefertiri was thrown into the labyrinth and got captured in there, her name is Farelia/ファレリア aka "sleepy girl", he get her body and revive at around 500 arc,

the 4th one is another former saint, from the elven forest, she got alot of souls fused into her own, named Evertia/エヴァーティア not really sure about the nickname mc put on this one but is 継ぎ接ぎっ娘さん, he get this one at around 700 arc,

and the 5th one is a labyrinth king type monster, that is ghost, called Rachel/レイチェル aka "ghost girl 亡霊っ娘さん" or "絡繰っ娘さん", she is ghost knight, because she didnt have a body she possessed a doll golem made by mc and started working as a nursemaid in a orphanage, he dont get this one until way later, forgot around what number because i stopped counting chapters after 1000

well at least my notepad about names and stuff for reading this are kind of useful at least

Double-page supporter
@tseng @KiTA wait a sec:
From what your saying most of his harem consist of monster girls, then who from the class group got into his harem? That's what I want to know.

Dex-chan lover
@MegumemePoi
pretty much all of them, the monster girls are more like concubines because they can't have children, so the female classmate are more like the "main" wives, or at least training to be a full fledged wife, so they can withstand his power better, there is some other female characters around mc too, but forgot if he ever done anything with them, the male group don't go in between of this either way anyway, because they are happy on their own stuff

Our protagonist deliberately impregnating armor prez in a clear daylight.
Lewd.

Double-page supporter
@tseng, I see Thanks for the information, knowing these kind of info some what put me at ease for some reason, knowing the fact that the Manga will take a while to get there, I can never really get into LN or Novels in general, you could say in terms of learning I'm more a visual or kinetic side.

The author was given two choices
1. Girls get jealous (shitty manga)
2. The girls somewhat the do and gossip about guys (somewhat realistic, not that much though manga)
He chose 2. And it made me extremely happy
Hope there isnt a harem ever, but at least for a while

Dex-chan lover
@Zap- Well, one of them is definitely jealous. She just hasn't really acted out based on that yet, which is still fair enough. Nothing wrong with feeling basically any emotion, it's what you do about them that matters.

Dex-chan lover
that city miniature, i though he's holding a plate with mushroom dish on it
of course it's those hallucinogenic ones

Angelica Best Waifu!

Fight me Mortals!

And This Handholding is so Lewd UwU

Users who are viewing this thread