Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - A Dream, An Adventure , An Ideal and A big money strategy!

Dex-chan lover
"on no everyone saw me being romantic with a hot girl, how horrible i'm totally gonna get bullied over this" what's with the "girls have cooties" mentality? i thought we stopped with that when we turned like 6

Fed-Kun's army
President better Shush after seeing that erotic holding hands they ain't no longer virgin after all

Dex-chan lover
@Tjmoneystar yes, extremely annoying. That is why i love seeing her sad on how she missed out. She just treated him poorly this whole time and now she's got to live with him getting close to another girl.

Okay can someone just tell me what is wrong with the prez. It seems like alot of people dislike her in favor of a character that was just introduced

@Ironi prez has been very controlling and overprotective with the main character. Although I don't dislike her personally I can understand why others might

@emu11 But she is showed to be like that with everyone besides the fact that she trust in the mc a little more than others I don't think that warranted to be hated this much

@Ironi It has mainly to do with not letting him leave town and taking his money because she believed that he was weaker than them and would get hurt even though he was the one who protected them for the most part. The WN gives more insight as to why she did this but in the manga to many it just seemed like she was overprotective

Double-page supporter
@emu11 I feel the same about prez. Although bad as I may feel for her for not being the main girl anymore I sure am loving the current ship of mc and ex-skelly waifu all the more.

Users who are viewing this thread