Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Ch. 7.3

Double-page supporter
oh its one of those mangas is it, girl is about the confess and he runs off to another heroine, well it was fun while it lasted

Dex-chan lover
Well, based on the WN, he kinda need to do this because...

this is to help Kaori solve her family problem since she feel she is not loved, and if she give up chasing the lead, that mean bad future for her

in the end sei understand why mc do that and she approve the harem battle for the lead, well sei still stick with the mc tho

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is he doing? They just HAVE TO make it a harem don't they?

Dex-chan lover
Dude jumping into the conclusion way to hastily, read the thing i wrote if u want to understand from a general point of view, it might clear up your questions, I enjoy this manga as much as I enjoyed the LN, so it's a bit sad seeing others disliking it for hasty conclusions...
That's the issue with the medium. This shit (turning a decent romance to harem and fucking it up entirely) so common in manga sphere that you can't fault people for lashing out at the first sight of it. And it DOES look like one in this case.

In LN you can immidiately see the follow up since there are no cliffhangers. But in manga you need to switch up the pacing if you want to stay away from massive hate due to missunderstandings and/or shit pacing.

Dex-chan lover
For Ye who summon thy spoiler lord
Dont worry, she wont be 2nd love interest. He simply telling her not to give up without a proper fight and she simply thanks him for that and go and crash the other two date

Still kind of a dick move on his part. Like nice he's giving a peptalk but he's still treating them like characters in his favorite story instead of actual people in a world he's living in now.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, why does it feel like he'll be in the original MC's position now? :worry: I hope this doesn't become a triangle or bigger.
Imagine this, he rizzes up the losing heroines then he goes and falls for someone else, so now the losing heroines have a 0-2 streak of you know, losing

Dex-chan lover
Pffft lads it's okay what you're thinking won't happen
By the spoilers before, it doesn't seems that way. But
does Sei watch them?
Because he pretty much left her for another woman.
cuz who would like their fav manga story to be altered by your own actions?
Me. If a manga has nonsensical or infuriating parts and you can undo the stupid, do it.

Last edited:
Ok LN readers spoil me please, how stupid does this become? Does it become a love triangle/super dense protagonist situation?
I've read the WN and believe me both the Mc is only devoted to Sei chan he just doesn't want the others to get hurt or change the supposed events. It's very wholesome later on so there's nothing to worry. The Mc and Sei chan will basically witness the love triangle of Mcs best friend and the other girls.

Dex-chan lover
manga romcom characters that just run away all the time to cutoff conversations )and cause drama) is so exhausting

Users who are viewing this thread