Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Nintendium at it's finest.
Remember how the Wiimotes were the things that broke TVs and not the other way around?

Dex-chan lover
@Pontiff_sulyvahn Well, that's how people usually act towards their closest friends...which this girl isn't. Plus, she's a girl and they're boys. Usually at that age you are either bullying the girl you like or being really considerate towards them unlike your normal male friends.

Dex-chan lover
"I have no other choice..." *Looks sinister.*
Begs onee-chan to buy one.

Lmao!

Dex-chan lover
Ringfit? Oh, you meant Moan Generator 9000. I wouldn't have known what that is if I didn't encounter Rushia's Ring Fit Adventure. Here's the sauce: https://youtu.be/CE1LFKoqmtg

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut I meant the Mom of the girl whom they went to visit, the one who initially bought the exercise game wheel, but gave it up almost immediately. She's right in my strike zone in the grab-and-fondle continuum.

It's strange to see a manga character like Himeno's older sister react in such a calm self-confident way when being told she needs to lose weight.

Fed-Kun's army
All hail the tomboy that made this possible...

Seriously though, Tsubasa really works here because, as this chapter shows, she's friends with everyone. She breaks the genderwall that is in this manga for realistic reasons, using a realistic role.

"It didn't break. As expected of Jintendo."

looks over at my drifting Jintendo Noy Cons

I am kinda losing interest. Ouji is way to uncaring towards Himeno. Didn't even ask if her head is okay as her friend. Then again he is a kid and it's his character. He seems like a secondary side useless character almost every chapter now. Also, I miss the progress like what happened during the sports festival.

Dex-chan lover
Of course.... Jintendo toys are not easily brick despite cheaper price than ZONY, but tend to be a dangerous toy when not handled right

@Pen3 Who said anything about princess treatment?
Didn't even ask if her head is okay as her friend.
Does this count as Princess treatment?
No point in arguing. I was just commenting on how I felt. Everyone got their own opinions.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty wholesome chapter. I liked how the other kids helped the girl get better at Ring Fit. Poor Himeno-chan's head though.

Dex-chan lover
@Zatosu Shhh, the Jintendo super fans will explain how that's entirely your own fault or something. Seriously though, I have a barely used pair of those that I already started seeing a little drift in. I think the third party ones are a bit sturdier.

Edited for technical difficulties

Dex-chan lover
@NZPIEFACE Sorry, had the wrong name in the clipboard somehow. Must've been planning to reply to you about something else, possibly somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread