Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

THANK YOU FOR THE MASS RELEASE! <3

I really hope that Alex is able to find happiness. This series is so bittersweet.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are awesome for making sure we weren't left off on those cliffies! Thank you for the mass release!

I honestly thought this was the end of season 1... but thank you for updating either way!!

Is this it - the magical last chapter before the time skip (so we can have romance because I'm sucker for romance and want to sail my ship already pls)? I THINK IT IS!

Bless you for the mass update. I devoured it in one go!

EDIT: Wait, according to the raws we have 1 more episode till the completion of the 1st season. ALRIGHTY THEN, I CAN BE PATIENT

Wow a mass release. Thanks a lot. The ending of this chapter felt wholesome. It felt like a season end.

Dex-chan lover
ty for the mass release, now im gonna sit in a corner and cry till i get tired, coz damn this was painful

Did Alex get sent to the tower? He said he could not go to his domain.
Beato just said if a grand Duke couldn't go to his domain he'd go to the tower.

The last few chapters always leave me teary eyed.

I hope Alex didn't get sent to the tower. I hope the King found it in his heart to at least spare Alex.

Awwww that was such a sweet scene. I'm glad the duke is grown and they were able to say goodbye. And I'm glad the maid still want to be her friends.

Thank you so much for so many new chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread