Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - End of Season 1

Thanks for the chapter, and all the other translations so far dearly! I WILL MISS THIS SERIES A TON, THANK YOU GUYS FOR STICKING WITH IT! I've always been looking forward to your updates

Omg already?! My favorite series lately, thank you so much to the team for your hard work! I loved this chapter, can't wait for moreeee.

Oh no that was too cute
Thank you for translating until the end, take care!

pure kino. waiting warmly for s2
i wonder if there's going to be a timeskip

LMAO @ THOSE DRAMA REFERENCES
Also
Leo/scholar/alex/anybodyreally>>>>king

Thank you so much for your hard work, bringing to us this first season of ' I Became a Maid in a TL Novel ' 😃

Somehow, it feels like this first season was there to introduce all the characters and construct a base of all the many possible relationships that could blossom between them.
We can say that Nina is already free from the original plot story, and successfully avoided the events that would lead her to her death after being jailed. I think we should be careful though: the Nina in the memories (the one with long hair I mean, the original) said that she finally understood the real reason why she was jailed (or something along these lines) so there is probably a lot more to Nina's identity then just an orphan. Still, she is so precious to so many people now, that no matter what it is, I believe she still won't end up being killed for it.

I'm looking forward a 2nd season in which the characters start taking action and going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread