Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - End of Season 1

Dex-chan lover
A 34 chapter season, quite short for usual. Anyways, thanks so much for this, Parody Scans and eager for more when it is back :) keep up the great work with this and other projects, you guys do good work in consistency and quality imo

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone spoil me the webnovel? Please ;;
Don't forget to use the spoiler tag.

Man I would literally cry for my boy Alex if Nina end up with his brother.

Also, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
well fck, I didn't expect to like him, and now I ship Nina x Grand Duke. Karma sure is quick

Best love story already completed right here. Actually a satisfying season end. For my brain this will be checked off as complete and on its own... IDC if she ends up with the king and I will read the rest of it but this right here was more than enough for me. Ahhh so bitter sweet~

OH MY GOD ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ that was so sweet, so wholesome, I love their relationship. Alex's character growth and Nina and Alex's friendship are my favorite things. I hope we'll see more of them in the future. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Thank you SO much for your work on season one :D super high quality and speedy! I adore this series and can’t wait for it to come back <3 Nina better not end up with the king because he is the worst, most uninteresting character of all in this series lol. I’d rather she end up alone and happy!

She literally made his path flowery!! <3 What a nice ending for this pair.

On another note, I thought Leo would ask Nina to marry him. HAHAHA.

Thanks, Parody Scans!! <3

I am so glad for you guys picking this series!
I really love it and I can't wait to come back 2 months from now ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread