Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Group Leader
The 3 looks nice but I can't ignore that the saintess really just wants to be out of there. Meanwhile if we only see current Nina, she actually got it good, she escapes from worse place to a(n arguably) better one

Group Leader
1. She deadass looks like she could be their kid. Like red eyes (him) + her hair (her). I’m soft.
2. I got a weird feeling about the king too, like Nina is young. But if I’m not mistaken the age gap isn’t huge it just hasn’t been stated yet?? Correct me if I’m wrong lol

They look like they're family and Nina looks like their child that traveled in the past AHAHAH

I don’t know if it’ll be weird in hindsight but they look like a family in the last panel tbh. 👀

Nina's remark about the king passing off as a pervert for being attracted to a young girl reassured me on the fact that he won't be the male lead. Because if he had been the male lead the author would have pretended that an adult being attracted to a child was normal (🤢) which isn't the case here, thank god !
However I do believe that the king will be an obstacle for the real male lead when he will arrive. As it was shown in this chapter the king is possessive and views Nina as his property so even if he isn't romantically attracted to her I can't imagine him accepting to hand her over to someone else. Just like a child would refuse to share their pet with their younger sibling the king will definitely refuse to let her go with his younger brother.

Dex-chan lover
They look like family XDDD Let's hope now that the king will redeem himself properly towards the saintess X'DD So that everyone can be happy~

Double-page supporter
deadass theyre like a family... nina's got the saintess's blonde hair and the king's red eyes

@NoxDWN I thought the same thing, I don't think the author would have included that comment + given them the same eye colour if the emperor is the ML. Going off the manga description I think the ML might be the king's younger brother, who is
15 according to another comment
. I think it makes more sense for the emperor + saintess to have a more sibling/parental relationship with Nina, especially after this chapter.

awwww I'm sentimental now. their like a family and it's so touching but at the same time shit is complicated and the odds are against them. don't mind me crying.

w-wait... holy... holy shit.... i just realized--- oh my god nina looks like their lovechild thats so fucking cute i cant even aaaaaaaaaaa

She looked like their child before, but now with her in their bed she looks like their child that had a nightmare 😆 ... or the king has an obsessive kink for blondes regardless of age 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m going to go with the PG option, though I’m sure no one else in the castle will.

Really, King?! Just because gossip doesn’t affect you doesn’t mean it won’t affect others (esp a sexual rumour and a woman - because sexism!).

Dex-chan lover
honestly, red eyes like the king and blonde hair like the saintess... I wonder how the author is going to explain it

Users who are viewing this thread