Love Score - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Yuuji and Mia

Dex-chan lover
Deepfakes in manga: it's dangerous it can be used for crimes
Deepfakes irl: DAME DA NE

Dex-chan lover
That uh... Chose girl sure is brave. I kinda admire her for doing that. Hopefully she'll be somewhat of a motivation for MC for character development.

Dex-chan lover
Dodged a bullet and then missed the bouquet. Rip my dude, go for her now.

Also, I think the percentage is not determining who likely you are to match with someone per se but how much the clone has deviated from you. Hence the differences in percentages

is it just me but r do the people who comment even read the story, the 'dates' with the other girls r just an ai testrunning in the app server , it is not rl ,our mc doesnt feel those sex scenes or dates, he only gets the percentages and some photos,it really pisses me off to see people not know what this manga is actually about and commenting about how mc just fucked all of them

Contributor
Better than most romcom, where the girls can't move on from Mc and never find another guy, it's horrible.

Dex-chan lover
First half: who could have seen that coming :kek:

Second half: who could have seen that coming :kek:

Great read so far

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter here, explaining how the app works which confirmed my assumptions. Wiss reminds me of the app in the Black Mirror episode titled Hang the DJ.

I'm looking forward to the next one because the last panel hints that the perspective might shift to Chise.

Thanks again @ThePaulBunyanTrophy!
So far we are getting to the part where that episodes's content left off - as that episode just focused on that simulated reality as the twist where what we have here is what do you do with that data? In "Black Mirror" it was "trust the algorithm, trust the data", but the real world is more complex than that. So now the data may be getting in the way of real opportunities that, while not without risk, could be much better than the data would lead one to believe. Guess we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread