Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Ch. 55 - Celestial Magic

Aggregator gang
Was curious and looked it up. Wolves are pregnant for about 2 to 2 1/2 months. So is Rys going to be pregnant for 2 months or 9 or somewhere in-between? Is there going to be a time skip?

Dex-chan lover
Was curious and looked it up. Wolves are pregnant for about 2 to 2 1/2 months. So is Rys going to be pregnant for 2 months or 9 or somewhere in-between? Is there going to be a time skip?
DING DING DING, the first is the correct anwser. The kidS will also have increased growth. So they won't stay babies for long...to the disappointment of some of the household.

Dex-chan lover
So we're finally to this plot point, which while it is certainly sweet… it terrifies me for what the future will bring. There are so many awkward and uncomfortable connotations to this, and the whole timeframe stuff coming up just makes me feel like the author just wants more characters and not to actually develop the ones already here. I find the manga to easily be the best version of this series, so I am afraid of it falling back to the same horror that the LN has become.

Fed-Kun's army
I was screaming like a teenagers the moment he says she is pregnant, i am truly happy for them!!!

Flio and Rys are going to be parents! I know I shouldn't mix anime and manga, but this manga's anime really rekindled my love for this series, specially if I see it as a "Louise and Saito getting another shot at love, from a new perspective".

I only got to the end of the anime of ZnT, so now Rys getting pregnant is like seeing Louise getting her family life started with Saito.

Users who are viewing this thread