Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

when enjoying a generic isekai manga even i get confused when it's got an average above 7 lmao.

continuing...

I hope he realizes that he is freakishly strong soon. Otherwise this will get boring pretty quick like other cliche mangas.

i will persoanlly nuke the mangaka if he ends up getting teleported back to his homeword like 40 or so chapters later because he jokingly wanted to try it after he tp'd to the city

I guess infinite symbol was never introduce in a magic world... only 999....'s lol

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with these mangas with uncorruptible, overpowered MC's. Like, I literally breezed past everything and I bet I missed nothing important. Sure, I can appreciate the side stories but when faced with such an overpowered MC, what even is the point of anything? Like, what kind of problems is he gonna be unable to solve? He's not a dense weirdo like Saitama, he's not a socially inept kid like Mob, he's not silly/funny like Shadow, he's not an asshole like a hundred other overpowered MCs. A story with a perfect MC is like playing any game on god mode, infinite gold, infinite everything. The infinite stats are bullshit, I was gonna say the 999 hero is bullshit too but they somehow made the MC infinitely stronger (that's how infinity values work, this guy should be a god by now, why does he even lose mana at all?) Looks like this wolf demoness is interesting but it's so hard to look past the ridiculous setting.

Fed-Kun's army
he thinks he has weak magic after purifying the whole forest? is he dumb?
To be fair, his lvl 1 stats were shit and he doesn't seem to know the concept of infinity. His original world seems to be another fantasy world. It may seem strange, but linear progression would have been logical assumption in his situation, and so his feats may as well be just nothing extraordinary is consistent with that line of reasoning.

"A man trying to help a little girl begging for help? He must be a pedophile!" - Anime/Manga logic

re-reading this, definitely one of the worst parts of this manga is somehow this guy not knowing what that means at the start

Ah yes,
The classic "my level is so bad that the numbers 0 to 999 stopped existing and cannot be displayed on my screen when at level 1 it worked perfectly fine"

You already know this will be absolute slop

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh! Enough with this Mr "I don't know how strong I am & I don't try to find out" MC

Last edited:
this type of manga is what I call SSS level bullshit, or trash manga. I'm glad my expectations were nonexistent and I came in knowing it was going to be a trash manga lol.
I miss reading some good stories from time to time, though

Users who are viewing this thread