Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Fenris III

Ahh Risu is the best wife! By the way Risu in finnish means a stick. So mc's wife is a stick.

@Kingseeker
Nah, he's 100% monogamous, the other characters develop relationships with each other (the knight chick and the demon king for example). The 2 main characters fuck like rabbits most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the fake hero gained 90 levels but had no stat nor skill gain. That's just sad.

The pace is kinda different from the light novel because they both had sex after the event in chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating it but you can please stop using japanese honorifics and weebification in general? It really ruins the reading experience.

@DouKana684

Dex-chan lover
I disagree, the honorifics and stuff are kinda interesting, first time hearing that term for wife before.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the mc was like ok sure lets get married instead of freaking out

Group Leader
@Sabin that's what he called her, oku-san, which translates to wife. In my opinion, I don't see husbands or wives calling each other husbands and wifes. Instead they would use darling or honey. Oku-san is one of the various methods of referring to their wife. I do not see how it is weeb-like to use the actual translation. If Furio were to call Risu as "oku-san" in that scene, we would hear it as "oku-san", which is ONE of many ways to call someone "wife". Using "San" simply adds a more formal tone while referring to someone and is just part of their culture.

Aggregator gang
hmm, quite different from WN ... at WN ...
1. they already have xxx
2. They already hunt plenty of bear before meeting with that Female Knight party ...
3. They already tame one of Bear ...

I hope someone translating LN too ...

and now the wait continues

EDIT: i agree though, please just use dear instead of weeb translations

Dex-chan lover
@rururu
@Wolfblade
"dear" has a different connotation from "danna"

"danna" is... i bit more respectful and is slightly distant/less familiar

it is really more her calling her husband, "husband"

"danna-san" and "oku-san" can be used by other people to refer to one between the couple - it is that distant

then again, to me, the way Fenris says it sounds more like "husband❤" with all that excitement from a newly-wed couple who don't know each other too much but just had passionate sex recently

Double-page supporter
How are we calling this 'weeb'? We're literally all weeaboo trash illegally reading Japanese anime comics instead of eating bacon, shooting guns, and smoking pot.

Dex-chan lover
Those 4 women seem to get into a lot of trouble. He should go ahead and take them as his waifus so they don't get into too much trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread