Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Dream Of A Former Knight.

Dex-chan lover
Here's my prediction. He's going to enjoy the fruits of hard labour.

Dex-chan lover
I so missed this why~ doesn't it release more often it's so GOOOOOOD!!

Dex-chan lover
How is he not dead yet? I’m pretty okay (if not happy) with all the other characters and progression of slow life stuff. But if all the conflicts and antagonists are just going to come from the idiot hero being an idiot, selfish, thief, and the absolute worst, then this is going to get old pretty fast. At least develop his character some if he’s going to be used this much. His character has to go further than surface personality traits. At least give me some background on why he’s the worst; he couldn’t have been born this world. Maybe introduce a psychiatrist to psychoanalyze him, and blame it all on a serious disorder or complex or ego problem or something. Make me care about him a tiny bit. I shouldn’t feel like his appearance in a chapter is a waste of space.... well not still if he’s going to be used more going forward.

Aggregator gang
@TNT261 Blond hero's actual OP ability is his cockroach like immunity to being killed. His plot armor is invincible at the price of him being an eternal butt monkey. Well, at least unless he sufficiently pisses off Fulio. Then he would just be killed.

Double-page supporter
at this point blondie and the woman-tuttle? Are the team rocket of this story. With even less competence. And very little charm.

Dex-chan lover
Was that considered as a dilf? Also why the shovel? I mean it is some magic stuff but like, can't you use something that wasn't a shovel like a holy pickaxe?

Man, why is this girl still sticking with the wannabe-hero? The last time she did what he told her to, she got possessed by an ancient spirit. If she had half a brain, she would have seperated from this fool after escaping prison.

Users who are viewing this thread