Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - To Each, Their Wishes.

Dex-chan lover
the moment I clicked in the chapter I didn't know what manga I was reading as I read too many isekais, I only kinda remembered when the demon king appeared, I thought it was that story where the demon king went to visit the Saint which is married to the mermaid princess, but I was wrong, only when the mc showed up I remember that this was the manga where MC is married to one of the heavenly demon kings. So all in all I had to read the chapter like 3 times to remember everything properly

Dex-chan lover
What is this manga? Who are these characters? Why is this in my list?
>skips to last page with the usual characters.
Oh, THAT manga.

Dex-chan lover
I know I've read the novel but damn I still like this part.

Now to wait for Gaeul x Baribossa will gonna sex... not that it'll show...

Group Leader
Man, since I'm reading too many isekai mangas, I always forgot the characters and stories lmao.

Nice I want more I hope they will release the next chapter soon. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I like this little twist. I respect the man for accepting their silence and just giving up. I love how he shows he could still kick his challengers ass easily right after as well. Shame they were forced to be silent though. Wonder what the demons will do now with their seat empty. Just because he vacated doesnt mean the brother inherits it correct ? Its based on strenght no ?

Yes I think we're a bit too fast but we're finally getting to Gaul's menage-a-trois

Dex-chan lover
That gut punch at the end is great. A subtle "here's the new demon lord you wanted" if I ever saw one.

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta respect the (ex) Demon Lord-sama. From his perspective he did the right thing.
If he was given the impression that his way of leading wasn't appreciated, and that his subordinates thought (or at least it looked like they did) that he should step down, and give the throne to his idiotic/barbaric brother... Well why even bother being the ruler if your subordinates are such retards. You are either respected/liked, or not, and if you're not.. Might as well find a place/job where you are appreciated and where ppl don't think you're a bother to them.

Also thanks for the chapter and translation

Dex-chan lover
@Eals I always go back to the last three or so pages of the last chapter when I don't remember where the plot was going personally. That usually is enough to jog the memory.

But his subordinates were bound tho... I guess he also deserves to seek personal happiness

Look at this chad Maou: "you want the throne? Here, catch, 'twas nothing but a hassle anyway, here's a kick in the kisser for being a virgin douche. Farewell, I leave."

Users who are viewing this thread