Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - To Each, Their Wishes.

Turns out the demon generals were right to not worry about the king being challenged, just one shot that scrub.

At least now ex-lord-sama can hang out with the cute knight without worrying about his title.

Man i feel like his brother is gonna make a dumb move and challenge the mc for a fight....

What a fuckin' twist tho? Like I genuinely wasn't expecting that shit.

I thought this was gonna spark a civil demon war arc or something. Maybe it still will? Nah this novel has no arcs lol.

Dex-chan lover
The guy was pretty much already doing his best not just for his own subordinates sake, but for the entirety of the demon population, and they come at him with this. Might as well let them all have a go at themselves if they think he isn't doing good enough. Despite what they might think, there's probably quite a bit more to his job than "grr, kill all humans because I am demon."

>Do you want to relinquish your title as a demon king, which will probably save your life?
>Yes, of course.

Broke: Wanting to fight for the title of demon lord

Woke: Leaving to go live with your ex-kinght gf and her “dad”

As enjoyable and funny as this is. The characterization feels wack. Demon Lord lived for his people and wanted them to not be oppressed, now he's throwing it all away. He should know his brother will just create more division with humans and demons. This has so much potential (like every other reincarnation OP Cheat manga) but in the end it's just fast food reading with no captivating plot and fleshed out characters.

Dex-chan lover
I think he means to deal with those that don't follow the king, but rather just want to make war with the humans no matter what.
Until they're gone, he won't be able to settle things down, so there's no point in being the king until then. And since he's the strongest, he can immediately retake the position whenever he pleases.

Dex-chan lover
My mans alpha af he gave up the throne to live with goth ex-knight gf and protagonist, that’s a gamer move right there

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread