Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

The way chapter 5 was constructed I thought the Hero was the demon lord. That would have been a fun twist.

Was really disappointed when the other hero wasn't the demon lord...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Premise is trash but the MC at least has the potential to be likeable, which is more than I can say for most isekai. Does just enough to subvert the usual tropes that it has some potential. Right now it's worth giving a shot, but I feel like I'll be disappointed.

how the hell is this garbage always in the top 10 of the last 7 days when it releases a new chapter? i haven't read it yet but just by looking at that title i already know this is a cringey power fantasy written by a faggot loser

I think this is in the too 10because he actually marries someone instead of having a harem like any other loser protagonist. I doubt it will be top 10 if he ends up with a harem despite having a wife @GoddamnWeebs

Interesting take.

Fantasy World summon from a Fantasy World.

Looks like getting summon from Human World is too boring of a Isekai now.

you can tell how much of a shit the author gives about worldbuilding by whether they use an alphabetical adventurer ranking system (from Earth, because lol obviously the languages just happen to be the exact same) or a mineral ranking system (i.e. gold, silver, iron, copper, etc.)

Dex-chan lover
Volume 1 cover preview. Release 7/25.

9F6e8q0.jpg

Power Uploader
That was fast. Free raws are dead translation probably also.

It was just five chapters Light Novel promo manga with "If you want more buy and read source material" ending.

Welp, seems like ch6 raws are out. Seems like there was just an extra month delay for this chapter for some reason, as for why... who knows?

...hopefully we'll see a translation soon enough.

Double-page supporter
why in front page said there only 6chapter ?
while in raw ch6 have つづく(to be continue) on the last page

Users who are viewing this thread