Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

Dex-chan lover
Plot goes fuck all nowhere, maybe it'd be a comfy read if the characters had more character than a piece of cardboard

Banned
Another shit Isekai series where the only distinctive features are going from one fantasy world to another.... and being EVEN MORE CHEATY than usual. He gets a waifu practically shoved down his throat because he spares her in a fight, gets another demon likewise from sparing her in a fight, and has a bunch of other women just around for some contrived reason. Nothing even happens.
At least the art is okay, I suppose... but that is all. The entirety of it.
Shit series. 4/10.

Dex-chan lover
> Another shit Isekai series blah-bla-blah...

DB/OP is that way ===>

the new cover is making my heart go 120,000 uwus per second
lady knight in her wedding dress from the dream gives off huge villainous daughter isekai vibes, demon lord x lady knight best side ship 10/10!! shovel hero and previously possessed girl are totally a team rocket ripoff, but a million times less lovable and more irritating than good ol' jessie and james.

So first he killed Ferus asshole brother, and now he's gonna kill the demons kings brother? Cool, cool cool cool

I feel like the author really has a clear vision on how the story direction goes. The story doesn't necessarily undermine fake hero, as his action is comprehensible and logical, with decision choices akin to prideful and impulsive character. I also have to say the illustration also brings a sense of scale of how powerful fulio is. The side character girls doesn't drive the story as much, I wish the author doesn't undermine them and use them to make an impact to the story. Overall a very nice read and I hope they maintain the quality of it, 7.5/10. (I <3 Hiya's character design)

Dex-chan lover
So many top tier waifus, and this is the one time the MC isn’t about harems. Which I can appreciate, but damn.

Main reason I like harems is because in a story like this where one interest is picked, it is the one I most dislike. I really wish he would drop fenrir for another at least.

Group Leader
I'm starting to enjoy the adventures of blondie it has a sad / funny / cute quality to it (comedy drama ha ha).

@Asriel Nice one!

@Drophobia different tastes I guess. Honestly when she first showed a potential of being a love interest I wasn't really for it, but thought hey maybe it will be a harem then I won't mind. But no. I like the rest of the story enough though. Now I guess I said she was my least favorite female in all the story, but actually that is the girl with the ex-hero, but I guess she is 2nd though. And I will say while I don't hate/dislike her, I lack any interest in her. (this is all as a character, she has pretty solid looks.)

Users who are viewing this thread