Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 76 - Coming to Light! Peachy's Past, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
@ultimoman and @shaeli

I agree with you both, I meant as in "all the actors are on set and the preparations are complete, we shall start the 3 and final act". There won't be any more plot points added to the story that are not related to solving the issues already presented.

There's plenty of things to explore but I feel like this is the begining of the end. It'd probably take two years or so to get to the last arc per se though.

I could also be wrong...

Why does Suika only kill Demons? She might as well kill everything following her logic.🤔

It's on her to-do list.

After killing all the demons, she intended to use all the points to wish the world back to a primordial ocean—as in turn the clock back about 600 million years, eradicating all multicellular life capable of feeling pain, thereby eliminating even the possibility of suffering.

Dex-chan lover
By Madoka Magica terms, Suika is effectively a witch at this point. Over come by her own despair of seeing nothing but sorrow up until now, she now wants to effectively "Human Instrumentality" all of society so suffering can end.
I think there is a bit of foreshadowing here when Yuko's father erased Momo's past memories. This will probably be used against Suika in a sense to give her a fresh start without all of her emotional baggage.

The credits page is always well done but this one was immaculate, actually lol’d at the Eva reference

'I'm so going to jab back at you!'
Retort would work better, I'm assuming she's referring to tsukkomi?

Users who are viewing this thread