Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 75 - Coming to Light! Peachy's Past, Part 1

My heart hurts a second time. So anxious for what's coming and the massive guilt which has been consuming Momo all these years.

Thank you Sunrise Arrow for giving this a proper release. Quality is definitely important especially with so many complicated and language sensitive concepts in one chapter. The entire "Who" and "What" part went completely over my head before. What a terrifying entity...

As expected Gusion was aware that something has been cast on Momo, but she was too trusting, because she is Sakura's sister. The cherry blossom protection is also mostly gone in the present, so I assume that it will be involved with repelling Suika from the town. That may be the only way Momo has any chance of winning.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a duplicate.
Also, turns out the text behind the censors was english all along, and quite visible at that. No idea why the other version covered what was said much more (and redrew them at all, considering there as no bzz sfx covering the english text in that one). Also, that last page speculating on what was hidden behind the sfx, I can fairly confidently say its most definitely correct, as I felt it rather easy to spot what was said behind the BZZ sfx in the non-speculation page 2 pages above.

Users who are viewing this thread