Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Coming to Light! The Mysterious Glasses' True Identity

Dex-chan lover
Ogura sure has emerged fast as a real character. She's taken on a lot of weight in the story during the past few chapters, but things certainly ramped up along those lines.

Ok, Gusion went all kwisatz haderach right there, to take the best path I presume.

Anyway, so... Gusion was a book, and now she is an e-book?

EDIT:
@quint - Uhh... something on that line, maybe. XD

@Evron
So Gusion unleashed fremen on the galaxy, then got scared of the Golden Path and went on a hike in a desert? :)

I have quited thay game long before they made new Machizoku set. I'm glad I did it.

@taetaetr
I totally agree with you. That the best part of her manga. It balances very well everything so that I won't get tired from following the story.

Dex-chan lover
Mehh at Gacha game/Cheerleader Shami, I WANT A REAL LIFE SHAMI! So cute, I love her so. I want a girl just like her.

By the way, the gacha omake is a reference to Ito trying to roll Shamiko and wasting 40k yen on it... and still didn't get her. Ito's been jokingly making fun of herself too, saying how terrible gacha is, but still not quitting. That's why she makes Shamiko play it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait until she stars saying Halloween Halloween HALLOWEEEN and then you hear the sound of a chainsaw

Dex-chan lover
Gacha player: RNGesus, show your devout follower mercy and compassion.
RNGesus: Lolno

How to make your employees stop fighting each other?
Shamiko : Eye juice.

Such a great chapter. So many great scenes. Crying Sion. Shamiko admits she's a Momo fan (again).
She wants to protect Momo. She likes Sion.
Oof. So much background too.
*Dies*

I'm here to brag about my godly rolls.

Something with a 0.016% drop rate!

Getting no SSRs in 433 rolls (0.98^433x100). Thanks kirarafantasia.

Users who are viewing this thread