This the 300th comment. Which has:
+ 77 chapters
+ 9.18/10 rating
+ Seasons 2 announcement
Ojz3rwI.png

What else did I miss? Please add more.

@diegoxt45
To not repeat this inane discussion people had here again I'll summarize it:
Yuri is all girl x girl romance. Shoujo Ai is a fake tag and people who actually have some sense dont use it.
Do two girls have romantic feelings for each other? Then it's yuri.
Do two girls do something sexual to each other? Then it's yuri + ecchi (or whatever other sexual tag your site uses in het romance as well).
The forced differentiation with a fake tag like "Shoujo Ai" (which means pedophilia in Japan btw) does not exist in Japanese and is not needed. Until het stories get a "hetero Ai" tag next to the normal romance tag, nobody should force this on Yuri either.

Dex-chan lover
yuri? really? right over my head.
anyways, great series. binged it in two days.
thanks for the chapters!

is the yuri in this series subtext or explicit, I don't want to read it with my hopes up that it's explicit when it's just subtext. I have been burned before.

@RaiteiKane21
If you are only reading it for the yuri then you'll probably not get your fill, because that aspect is very slowburn. It's not a romance manga.
Give it a chance though. This one's probably the best 4koma in Kirara's history. It really goes places and maybe one day I can confidently say that the Yuri is explicit enough. It's that kind of series that makes you believe the mangaka will pull through. Especially because we already had
a one-sided confession.

@immortalartisan
If you want me to write an excessively detailed dissertation on why the Yuri/Girls Love tag should be the only one used and the Shoujo Ai tag be eradicated I can absolutely do that.
This isn't really the right place to discuss stuff like that anyway. If you want me to contribute, just PM me.

I'll just leave this here for everyone drawn to this series by the "yuri" tag.

eJ9iRDE.png

i watched the anime but im reading it from the start to see what i missed..
im a yuri fan but im pretty aware this is just a subtext..its quite fun though so im in..

Group Leader
have anyone bought the official english edition? opinion on it?

It's passable. Clean writing, natural sounding English.
They changed/localized some things that'll really grate on you if you have familiarity with the original, though.

Like Shamiko's 'losing' catchphrase. That's just blasphemy. They changed Momo's door password goroawase pun to '54889' (kitty) too.

If it's your first exposure to the series though, you'll never realize
the depths of sin and depravity that have been inflicted upon it

Also, volume 6 cover preview:

OnY4iss.png

By the way, there won't be a chapter this month. Ito took a break.

@zvbxrpl "I will get you next time!"
It's more in line with Western saturday morning cartoon villain lines. But to us "Don't think this means you've won!" cannot be replaced.
Especially because it will later be used by Momo too, but the context doesnt make sense with "I will get you next time". The "you didnt win" aspect is kind of important for the running gag.

Users who are viewing this thread