Made in Abyss - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - All the Things You Collect

Dex-chan lover
The comment section for this chapter is filled with reviews that are negative and positive.
I wouldn't go that far to offend any of them but, I believe that the plot/subplot of bringing Mitty is actually a positive move.
▪︎Nanachi got to see Mitty again, which she longed for while deciding to go on an adventure with Reg and Riko.
▪︎Nanachi still loves Mitty very much that she was willing to put Mitty as her priority over other causes.
▪︎And by the end of this chapter we get to see that Nanachi can't hold on to Mitty forever.
Telling that we can get whatever we want in our fantasy, but when it comes to reality, we have to let go of our dreams.
No matter how precious it is, we can't move on without letting go of something that you truly behold. And I am petty sure that you might have noticed this message delayed over and over again throughout the series.

Honestly, this chapter was as emotional as the time when Mitty was send off. I am hoping to see more of these moments in this series.

Dex-chan lover
@Hacete Exactly!!! I thought I was going crazy reading through this comment section! Plus it was great character development for Nanachi

Users who are viewing this thread