Made in Abyss - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - All the Things You Collect

Dex-chan lover
Belafu 😭... well at least he was able to somewhat forgive himself by helping someone get over their trauma and moving on. He was never able to do the same after all

Dex-chan lover
That was pretty sad chapter. I still dont understand how mitty was able to come back after being atomized by Reg. I guess Belafu wasn't really evil but maybe lawful neutral or chaotic neutral since its the abyss. I hope we will see monthly chapters again with some quality art. After Reg is able to calm Faputa down I wonder how they will go deeper and if Faputa will join the creew

@Liquidxlax
> I still dont understand how mitty was able to come back after being atomized by Reg.
That's pretty simple, actually. The village basically made a clone of the original Mitty for Belafu, when Bondaddy brought it with him on one of his visits

• This
Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
Critical hit to my heart. However, we got Nanachi back in action ladies and gentlemen.

Double-page supporter
Damn you tsukushi, I was not ready to watch mitty die twice.

Dex-chan lover
Are they seriously going to make us cry at Mitty dying again in S2!?

Yeah, this confirms it. The Abyss is hell. It's a place made to torture and destroy you. Yes, you personally.

Double-page supporter
How the fuck you make me watch Mitty die twice and cry both times. What the FUCK man.

Users who are viewing this thread