Mado Kara Madoka-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 59 - Madoka-chan's Darts Bar

Dex-chan lover
A round of darts is traditionally a way to slow down your drinking, and shit talk your mates while you get progressively drunk.
Madoka's got the right idea here.

Dex-chan lover
source.gif

Imagine: She's waiting all morning for him to show up and suddenly open the window "casually". :D But Bruh, that was impressive.

Dex-chan lover
He has powerful eyes. Too bad he lost. Maoka-chan is too powerful

Took a friend to the local "darts pub" as part of his bachelor party. There were 3 dates boards, and he was so drunk he threw his darts at the wrong board several times. After spinning around and almost throwing at one of the other people playing, he slunk to the ground and couldn't stop laughing. We took him home then. He's a professor now.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka He's surprisingly good, and sometimes better than Madoka at a bunch of things, especially if you factor him always being at an awkward position while doing these things.

It's kinda jarring to see him calling Madoka by her name since he very rarely does so.

Dex-chan lover
First page bottom right panel "It's started to rain..." can't be right, since he's folding up his umbrella. (And generally it's a lot harder to tell when it's stopped raining, because you're under the umbrella by then.)

So probably it should be "It's no longer raining" or something like that?

@Tikibo
Oneeeee huundreeeed and eightyyy! *people are cheering*
I only remember that from an old dart computer game, which would have a presenter suddenly appear and call out like that if you got 180. Is that also a thing in real competitions?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, getting a one-round 180 is pretty much manga-tier accuracy (yes, I know real people can do it, but the average pubgoer definitely can't). You don't just have to hit a tiny target with a metal dart three times, you also have to do it with on an increasingly shrinking target as the darts you've already hit are obstructing.

Users who are viewing this thread