Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Dahliya Wilts No More~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... There some part who different with other manga, I mean this story another manga as somehow this story have 2 manga.

I like how this one has more of a backstory at the start than the other one but I prefer the art style of the other one more. I've definitely noticed small changes in the stories so I wonder if one is going to drift from the original story to fit the targeted audience more, whilst the other stays on course more

Dex-chan lover
@sandamckitty That backstory is in the novel. (Although the events of it are slightly different) It seems they traded the scene where she reunites w/ Wolf out for the shopping trip.

Dex-chan lover
wait why is wolf wearing glasses??
doesn't that come later??
Many thanks

All these discussions about the other novel lol. The other one follows more closely to the webnovel but this one is has a good pace considering the story progression

Dex-chan lover
Uhg, makeup. Curse its miserable existence for becoming a social standard and making people use it just to reach the starting line.

Bless you for this extra chapter ;w; I wuv it. But the heart hurts for the missing father ;w; OTL I cry.

Banned
Nice :) hope we get 4.2 soon cause I wanna see what's gonna happen. Hope that ex of hers fucks off.

Pretty wholesome and oddly motivational~... until that dude shows up...

Dex-chan lover
Just go and die with your stupid slut Tobe nobody wants to ever see you ever again

Contributor
This chapter could have easily fit in the other manga.
Why are there two of these...?

Users who are viewing this thread