Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Dahliya Wilts No More~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

@Mathiason

> Seems like he's already enjoyed the gift she gave him

Dahliya saw the bed had already been 'used' when she first went to the house with the notary, hence her comment. Tobias was very, very quick off the mark with his new relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason MC's verbal slap doesn't mean anything when the guy's ears are just for decoration and even when spelled out for him, he has no brain to comprehend the meaning of the words. The slap needs to be physical, with enough force to break teeth. Otherwise he will not regret anything and will always be back for more.

All of these magical appliances remind me of the magic trinkets and inventions found in Tongari Boushi no Atelier although the author of that story, in my opinion, went above and beyond instead of simply modeling the appliances based on our own world. ;v; Great manga btw, I recommend.

Double-page supporter
damn this chapter was really nice that backstory was interesting

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me she’s not gonna get framed for stealing the necklace and have to pay that idiot back

@zz2000 So basically... he’s a bastard trying to use her...

Great. Tobias, scoot yourself 1 kilometer away from Dahliya, I have enough of you

@mekrabbat Wait, so Emilia was using him because she thought he have money?

Serve him right, but at the same time serve her right.

though the progression of this manga is slower than the other one, both have their own charms and it's exciting to see both takes. the other one did not have the scene with ozwald im p sure and it was such a nice and warm moment and it was beautifully executed. anyways, yeah, Dahliya is great. i can't wait to see how it all unfolds

thank you for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow, this one focuses more on character development that we didn't get in the other series, while the other series focuses more on the relationship between Dahliya and the male lead. Very interesting takes on the same story.

Fed-Kun's army
@Justking14 She can't be. She had it notarized, which is basically the legal equivalent of a permanent witness, so... hopefully, thats the end of that. We don't need to see the former fiancee anymore.

Methinks Orlando tried to frame her with the necklace but thank got she's a smart FL for getting it notarized.

Dex-chan lover
@SaitoHimea It's not quite that cut-and dry , as I recall, and I'm doing this from memory, it's been maybe a year since I looked into the novel.

These are going to be some half-remembered spoilers.

Tobias and Emilia both believed they found true love in each other. From Emilia's point of view, Tobias was her Prince Charming, who not only loved her, but provided a pathway out of the poverty that has weighed on her her entire life. But because she grew up so poor, and Tobias isn't really being forthcoming about how badly off his finances are after breaking the engagement, (and she doesn't have the mathematical ability to do the finances herself like Dahlia did) she thinks that for someone of Tobias' assumed means, buying a replacement necklace is like "buy me a USB stick", when for Tobias, it's actually like 'buy me a new laptop." It was a stupid, petty romcom shenanigan ruse, and it failed.

Tobias and Dahlia were a bad match, and a bad match they probably would have gone through with if it weren't for Emilia.
In each other , Tobias and Emilia found the person they thought they wanted at almost exactly the wrong time, acted on the spur of the moment, and the results are cascading into the lives of everyone around them..
Whether Tobias and Emilia could fumble their way to being a good match is up in the air, but that's not what this story's about.

Dex-chan lover
She could make better fridges and air conditioners if proper piping existed or was possible. Creating a vapor chamber at the right pressure for what they want. Heck they could do the cooling heating thing where you put a radiator 6 meters underground. Their world would be interesting to adapt our tech into what exists in their world

I wonder if this version will get the can soon too

Dex-chan lover
MC: fiance cheating
MC dad: single father
dad's friend: wife eloping

Are all magic tool makers cursed with love issues or what?
Thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
This chapter makes 4.1 a little strange, in page 27 of 4.1 Dahliya thinks "back then when he was out drinking, he might've been in the middle of giving someone advice", but if you look at the clothing+hair of the guy he's talking to, it's the same as this guy talking about how her father helped him (though the panel's redrawn). It makes it seem like both scenes are supposed to be referencing the same incident, but in the guy's recollection of it she was still a baby who couldn't walk, so when would the scene from her recollection have been?

Users who are viewing this thread